Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

Northwest Indiana

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-08, 09:29 PM
kit cat

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I personally want G35 19"s as my next wheels since they fit perfectly and are forged and made by Rays. I'm on coilovers with 18"s now but they are heavy as (insert whatever you word you choose) but I got them so I can eventually get BBK. They look good, just wish it was a little lighter.

Lower ball joints easy. Just get a puller or rent one from autozone. The PITA was the outer tie rods b/c it was on there good w/ the heat/ice/snow/dirt of the midwest. If you are going to change the lower ball joints, I suggest changing them also since it's only like 90bucks in parts.
Old 03-28-08, 03:16 AM
ortizarn
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default thnks for the advise!

Originally Posted by Coco-bun
I personally want G35 19"s as my next wheels since they fit perfectly and are forged and made by Rays. I'm on coilovers with 18"s now but they are heavy as (insert whatever you word you choose) but I got them so I can eventually get BBK. They look good, just wish it was a little lighter.

Lower ball joints easy. Just get a puller or rent one from autozone. The PITA was the outer tie rods b/c it was on there good w/ the heat/ice/snow/dirt of the midwest. If you are going to change the lower ball joints, I suggest changing them also since it's only like 90bucks in parts.
Thanks I will do that. Well my boy has all the right tools and air compressor which could come in handy.where did you pick them up for 90 bucks ? I really like the G35 19' wheels alot to. but it seem to look better on dark color cars. I will post up pix real soon on any bolt ons or wheels.I have to check to see if the dealer can remove a scratch I got last week from the dam boarder potrol guys coming back from Canada . freaking dog wassniffing my car I get searched beforei get to the booth and wanted to search more of the car. I was ain't this A BLEEP!!!!:. So this dog come up to my dooor after they tell me to sit in the sitting area and they bring the dam dog again. to search and they let this flea bag thing scratch my door as i told them what the f@ck watch my car. they put the dog in my car and found fries from MICKY D'S LOL! I was like see there nothing in there. I told the officer see you soon and the next time you want to search my car you will hear from my lawyer. this is the second and last time. he got hot about that. i was later! but anyway thanks for the advise. on the tie rods.
Old 04-07-08, 12:38 AM
ortizarn
Driver

so who has gotten there t-belt done and if you guys don't mind how much was the damage for. i'm looking around to see if i can go somewhere else instead of merriville lexus.
Old 09-08-11, 10:49 PM
Boboridesb
Rookie

dont meen to bump an old *** thread, but did u ever find a reasonable place around the area?