Chicago Lexus Club Chicago Representin'

Short Notice: D.I.D. Racing/NASA Meet 04/07 - Crest Hill, IL

Search this Thread

Old 04-07-07, 09:42 AM
Wai
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Short Notice: D.I.D. Racing/NASA Meet 04/07 - Crest Hill, IL

Sorry for the short notice. But for those who missed the first NASA meet at Factory 5 in Schaumburg (old thread), here is another one. If you don't have plans tomorrow morning, come on over.

Cut and paste from other forum:

---------------------------
Hi everyone!

D.I.D. Racing, Inc. is proud to announce that we're now a certified NASA tech center. To get things started we are going to be hosting a NASA Meet & Greet Saturday, April 7th, 2007. This event will give current and prospective NASA members the opportunity to learn more about NASA's racing classes and how the events are organized. NASA officials and professional racers will be available to answer questions and present information through videos and other media for those wanting to know more about the organization.

This event will also give current NASA members the opportunity to get tech'd on site and have their rollcages certified for NASA competition. FREE lunch (hamburgers, hotdogs, drinks, etc.) will be offered by D.I.D. Racing around noon to all attendees and throughout the day we'll be giving away FREE T-Shirts and Dyno Runs on our Mustang Chassis Dyno.

The event will start at 10AM Saturday, April 7th, 2007.

Our shop is located @
D.I.D. Racing, Inc.
820 Brian Drive
Crest Hill, IL 60403

Mapquest Directions

http://www.didrace.com/

This event is free for everyone and NASA Regional Director Dave Royce will be there along with other local racers. Discounted rates on NASA membership will be available to those signing up at the event.