Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Northeast Los Angeles Lexus Locksmith Recommendation.

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-17, 10:36 PM
mstrsltr
Rookie

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Northeast Los Angeles Lexus Locksmith Recommendation.

Need to get a couple Lexus key remotes both cut and programmed. Would love to hear any recommendations for Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena area locksmiths that you know can do both.

According to some forum postings I've read some locksmiths apparently run into some curveballs trying to program keys and they give up.

If anyone has a locksmith they can recommend that's accomplished programming of Lexus keys, by all means, recommend away!

thanks!
Old 02-24-23, 11:36 PM
superlocks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by mstrsltr
Need to get a couple Lexus key remotes both cut and programmed. Would love to hear any recommendations for Glendale, Burbank, Pasadena area locksmiths that you know can do both.

According to some forum postings I've read some locksmiths apparently run into some curveballs trying to program keys and they give up.

If anyone has a locksmith they can recommend that's accomplished programming of Lexus keys, by all means, recommend away!

thanks!
I would recommend checking out our website Super Locksmith to find a qualified locksmith in your area. You can enter your location and search for locksmiths who specialize in programming Lexus keys. It's important to choose a reputable and experienced locksmith to ensure the job is done properly. You can also check online reviews and ask for recommendations from friends and family.