Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Stuck in loan?

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-15, 06:30 AM
tex2670
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by krava
I posted here because I know the people here more then anywhere else. I got scared etc and felt trapped. I didn't even sleep last night. Anyway I called the bank up and this is a simple interest loan so if it is paid off I don't pay the interest. The guy I talked to that has the degrees I guess don't know anything. I am not sure if I posted before or not in this thread but: BinaryJay I believe I helped you out quite a bit when you had the carbon build up problem and suggested what to do about it when that dealer that you had didn't want to fix it. I ended up with a 2014 acura RLX advanced with 6k Miles on it for $36,500. I did have the 4th Gen GS on the list in the top spot but I was not happy when I found out that the 3gs engine can't ever be fixed no matter what. Also due to the lying and cheating car dealership here (Lexus of Shreveport, (you have to see the post where they told me the car had low oil because it had a leak in which it didn't and sewell lexus fixed it free of charge and not trying to charge me $5,000), so I jumped ship and went to acura. I still don't regret my decision. I do want the GSF but so far no info out about it. I posted here instead of the acura place because people here respond faster and I didn't know what to do and felt trapped. I didn't know about everything in this loan, I got $15,500 back for the totaled GS300 and wanted to put it toward the new car and then I thought that I was trapped with the interest. what would be the use paying $15K toward this car loan if I would still pay the same interest I would be paying if I took 6 years? that wouldn't make since to me. I felt like I just threw another $5,000 away because of the interest charges on the loan I got now. Anyway everything is fine and you can close the thread.
Just say "no" to drugs...