Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Ferrari LaFerrari vs McLaren P1 vs Porsche 918

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-15, 05:15 PM
S2000toIS350
Pole Position

Received 121 Likes on 94 Posts

They have a fantastic Toyota 2000GT near the FT-1

The Mercedes folks are the kings to me. Their line up from the Maybach to the CLA covers an incredible range of products. The new GT looks fierce front and rear (I am not a fan of the side view).

BMW has the M3 and M4 side by side and an i8 if you haven't laid eyes on that.

Alfa had the coupe and vert 4C and some historic racers. Maserati had a bunch of good looking cars and "assistants".

You gotta see the NSX and Ford GT (that car is a game changer).

I am not GM fan but the Buick Avenir (Huge prototype sedan) was cool. Caddy had the Vs (CTS V, ATS V in Sedan and Coupe).

Jaguar had the F Type R Coupe (fantastic looking, terrible to get in to, really cheap plastics).

Lexus GS-F didn't win me over. They also had the RC-F (by far the better of the two).

Way in back were the obligatory super luxe stuff (Bugatti Vitesse, a few Lambos, RR Coupe, Bentley big sedan and Continental, Ferrari California T (total win) and FF, a couple of Astons and a Lotus Evora. They had the whole area glassed off so only the club VIP types could go in and sit on the white couch.

Please check out the Kia booth. The K900 rear seat is way better than I had imagined and they had a really nice tuner K900.
Attached Thumbnails Ferrari LaFerrari vs McLaren P1 vs Porsche 918-photo-16.jpg  
Old 04-01-15, 08:53 AM
Motor
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We got the McLaren P1, Ferrari LaFerrari and Porsche 918 together and found out which was fastest.