Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Function and Form Type 2 coiover discussion

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-14, 08:44 AM
sedriftkid
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lightbulb Function and Form Type 2 coiover discussion

Hi CLUBLEXUS,

**This is just a discussion thread for information, not a for sale thread**

I have finally found a company that sales Brand New Function and Form Coilovers Type 2.

These are height adjustable AND dampening adjustable. CarShopUsa.com has the below Coilover systems for sale. This company has a very reputable name, and their product quality standards are by far above the rest.

Go check out their website, and other parts that they have for sale. There is also a classifieds section so that you can post your parts for sell as well.

Available for sale are:

Lexus IS250/350

Lexus IS300

Lexus GS300/400 (1997-2005) Lexus GS300/430 (2006-2011)

Lexus LS400 (1989-2000) Lexus LS430 (2001-2005)

CarShopUsa is an authorized dealer for Function and Form Coilovers!!

Also, I’d like to get people’s opinion who have used Function and Form Coilovers before, on reliability, ride comfort, performance and longevity. How many track events have you put on them, how many daily driven miles, and are they still just as good as day one?

If you are interested in buying a set of these Coilovers, private message me, and I will put you in touch with the seller, OR you can visit carshopusa.com, sign up, and purchase from their website.

P.S. - - Did I mention that if you sign up on carshopusa.com that you can earn points that are redeemable for rebates on the parts they sell. AND the points can be turned into eBay gift certificates!! That’s right, you can basically get discounts on anything on eBay!!! No this is not spam, this company is just fairly new, and trying to get their name out there. So come join everyone, were looking for real car enthusiasts!! I would really like it if a bunch of my Lexus friends on here signed up. just visit www.CarShopaUsa.com

Thanks!! Nick, (sedriftkid)