Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Dashboard Melting issue getting more attention.

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-14, 04:08 PM
UDel
Lexus Fanatic

Received 296 Likes on 223 Posts

Originally Posted by LexFather
Wait a minute in the Honda paint thread, you defend the paint even as they have recalls. Now you start a thread beating up other brands for a dash problem? We can go find threads on issues for every brand.

It's funny how when Toyota has an issue, it gets some level ten coverage from people lol. Tough being #1.

What does Honda have to do with this thread? You are the first one to whine and complain whenever someone brings up different cars, makes, and other thread subjects in new threads not related to them but here you go again doing the exact thing you always complain to others about. You have contributed absolutely nothing constructive in your reply and just attacked posters again and complained about replies from a totally different thread. You are acting like it is some kind of conspiracy when someone brings up a issue that may effect Toyota/Lexus(this is a Lexus website) and then need some kind of reassurance to again attack Honda or any posters who don't constantly bash Honda.

Feel free to offer your opinion on what is happening with the melting dash's and why you think it may not be an issue if that is what you believe instead of just attacking, as far as commenting on other threads I won't do that on this one because that is how we get off subject.

It should be noted that the conversation on this thread was completely civil, intelligent, mature and constructive until Lexfather again came in attacking posters, baiting, and bringing up what was said in other threads into this one.
Old 06-26-14, 05:28 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by UDel
What does Honda have to do with this thread? You are the first one to whine and complain whenever someone brings up different cars, makes, and other thread subjects in new threads not related to them but here you go again doing the exact thing you always complain to others about. You have contributed absolutely nothing constructive in your reply and just attacked posters again and complained about replies from a totally different thread. You are acting like it is some kind of conspiracy when someone brings up a issue that may effect Toyota/Lexus(this is a Lexus website) and then need some kind of reassurance to again attack Honda or any posters who don't constantly bash Honda.

Feel free to offer your opinion on what is happening with the melting dash's and why you think it may not be an issue if that is what you believe instead of just attacking, as far as commenting on other threads I won't do that on this one because that is how we get off subject.

It should be noted that the conversation on this thread was completely civil, intelligent, mature and constructive until Lexfather again came in attacking posters, baiting, and bringing up what was said in other threads into this one.
Hi,

I used to get a little pissy when you would write these long rants about me but I actually feel sorry for you. I'm sorry if my post offended you so much you wrote three paragraphs on me using sub-par English.

The good news, you are the first person added to my ignore list. You won't be able to ignore me sadly.

Have a great life!