where did you find it and what official documentation?
i am going on instructions from 2 lexus dealers and my Lexus service manuals for the 94 es 300 which is the same as yours
which also does not look anything like the one pictured in the photo above
which is the seperate key fob
as to our 1 button does all on the master keys only
This ad is not displayed to registered members. Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
yeah i found it kinda odd as well, but i got these docs from DevilDog, you probably know him, he's moderating a couple of forums i believe, he sells keys and he sent me the pdf which looks pretty original to me...
i may be wrong, but were the alarm systems modified for the 95-96 ES? i thought i saw that somewhere, but i'm not entirely sure...if so that may explain why these directions are different than the ones you have...i'm assuming your instructions have worked for you?
'96 ES 300
Clear Corners with PIAA Xtreme White Turn Signals
Philips Bluevision fog lights
Sylvania Silverstar Headlights
yah i know what you are trying to say
but i know it wont work
but i can't blame you for trying they are a damn expensive key
but no harm in trying atleast then you willl be postive it won't work for sure
no plugging the key is for making sure it works in case of antenna failure or off code or something
but the new key is usless it
HAS to have a dedicated ecu chip!!!!!!!!!!!!!
orther wise no go
simple as that
yeah nanotech, the remote works for the '97-'01 ES's.
go ahead and get it.
for the bumper, grille, and tail lights...
you've already opened a thread on it, and there's not really anyone that has really tried it yet. if you want to find out by yourself, you'll just have to get the bumper, the grille, and the tail lights and find out. the bumper and grille i would guess would just be plug-and-play. but the tail lights, i'd have to see the bolt pattern in the back to be sure.
I HAVE A KEYLESS FOB WITH THE THREE BOTTOMS THAT IS USED IN A 1997 LEXUS ES-300. BUT I HAVE A 1995 ES-300. I WANT TO KNOW IF IT WILL WORK. I ALSO NEED THE INSTRUCTIONS TO PROGRAM THE KEYLESS FOB. I TRY E-BAY AND DON'T HAVE IT. I ALSO TRY THE INSTRUCTIONS POSTED IN HERE BUT WHEN I GOT TO THE LOCK CYCLE STEP THAT WORKS BUT WHEN I PRESS THE KEY FOB IT DON'T WORK. PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME. THANKS!!
Hey Marc, as far as I know, that keyless fob with the 3 buttons (unlock, lock, trunk open) will work only on the '97-'99 ES, and so won't work on the '95. This question was asked many times in this forum, and has been tried as well. It looks like you'll have to look for the OEM master key fob w/ the oval-shaped lock/unlock button.
Oh, and please turn the 'CAPS' button off next time when typing...
__________________ 2011 CT200h Premium (Obsidian on Black Nuluxe) - Nitto Motivo 225/45/17, DDM 35W/5000K HID Slim kit, Road Magnet springs, Beat-Sonic FDA3 antenna, super white LED reverse lights 2013 GS350 F-Sport (Starfire Pearl on Black)
The keyless programming instructions for ES 300 posted by NIXSUN79 worked perfectly for the 97 LS400.
Was having trouble finding info on LS 400 keyless programming. Bought FOB on Ebay for ES 300(they said it would probably work with LS400) and it worked great.
Here are instructions:
1. Driver's door open and unlocked, all other doors closed and locked.
2. Insert YOUR key in ignition, DO NOT TURN, remove key.
3. Using the lock/unlock button ON THE DRIVERS DOOR, slowly press lock and unlock 5 times (count the lock 5 times and unlock 5 times).
4. Shut door.
5. Open door.
6. Using the lock/unlock button ON THE DRIVERS DOOR, slowly press lock and unlock 5 times (count the lock 5 times and unlock 5 times).
7. With the door open insert your key into the ignition, turn to on position (DON'T START), wait 5 seconds. Turn off and remove key.
8. Locks should cycle once (Car will lock and then unlock once). If they don't cycle or they cycle more than once, do steps 1-7 over.
9. Now using the remote, push lock button, hold for one second, release. The locks should cycle once. If not, start over and go slower.
10. Close the door. Open the door. Press the lock button on the remote. The locks should cycle. Close the door. Press the lock button on the remote, the doors should lock. Press again and the doors should unlock.