Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Michael Vick talking about his new car site

Search this Thread

Old 11-02-13, 09:50 AM
Hoovey689

Received 122 Likes on 82 Posts
Default Michael Vick talking about his new car site

Michael Vick talking about his new car site

MICHAEL VICK LAUNCHES NEW WEBSITE "SHOWMIKE.COM"

INTERACTIVE AUTO ONLINE SHOWROOM FOR VEHICLES, ATVS, MOTORCYLES, & BOATS

PHILADELPHIA, P.A. (October 31, 2013) – NFL superstar quarterback Michael Vick launched a new interactive auto online showroom website called ShowMike.com. The online showroom is essentially a Facebook for cars. It allows car enthusiasts to post, view and share their favorite vehicles, ATVs, motorcycles, and boats.

ShowMike.com connects car fans with celebrities' rides. You can view cars from famous athletes, entertainers and Hollywood stars. Vote for your favorite or maybe get some inspiration when you are ready to customize your ride in the garage. ShowMike.com also features "Vick's Picks," where Vick selects a new top ride every week.

"I love football, but many fans may not know that I am a big-time car enthusiast," said Vick. "I've met a lot of famous people in my career and I asked some of them to join me. Have you seen Dominique Rodgers-Cromartie's car? Now, that's a ride."

Car enthusiasts can contribute to ShowMike.com by adding rides, uploading pictures, and joining groups. Viewers can search and engage with other ShowMike.com members and see what other custom work ShowMike.com members are adding.

"If you appreciate cars, check out my rides and upload your car," said Vick. "I might just pick your vehicle to highlight on the site."

ABOUT SHOWMIKE.COM
ShowMike.com is the first ever interactive showroom website. ShowMike.com is brought to you by Michael Vick of the Philadelphia Eagles, and Michael Layton of Car Effex, the finest in aftermarket auto accessories. Have an auto, motorcycle, ATV, or boat that you love to show off? Then you've come to the right place. NFL superstar quarterback, Michael Vick and longtime friend Charles Reamon, owner of Reamon Enterprises LLC collaborated with their go to custom car shop owner Michael Layton of CarEffex in Mantua, NJ. They wanted to take their love of vehicles to the next level by opening a website that would allow anyone to become part of a community not only for cars, but for ATV's, boats and motorcycles.
http://www.autoblog.com/2013/11/01/m...website-video/
Old 11-02-13, 06:02 PM
CK6Speed
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Ha Car enthusiast. I wonder if he worked on any of his cars himself or just wrote a check to places like Unique Motorsports and picked the car up. I wouldn't buy anything from this guy.
Old 11-03-13, 02:15 PM
TF109B
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Good for him. People talk all smack about Vick, but other guys who beat their wives and were convicted of murder get no mention.
Old 11-03-13, 06:02 PM
CK6Speed
Super Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TF109B
Good for him. People talk all smack about Vick, but other guys who beat their wives and were convicted of murder get no mention.
Them too, but a wife can pick up a gun and shoot the bastard. Unless a dog can shoot Vick, it's not the same. Human on human you can even the odds either by your brain or by other means. Human on dog, not much hope for the dog.
Old 11-03-13, 07:31 PM
BNR34
Lexus Fanatic

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by CK6Speed
Them too, but a wife can pick up a gun and shoot the bastard. Unless a dog can shoot Vick, it's not the same. Human on human you can even the odds either by your brain or by other means. Human on dog, not much hope for the dog.
Thank you, well said