Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Koenigsegg gets its own certified pre-owned program

Old 10-02-13, 07:06 PM
JessePS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Koenigsegg gets its own certified pre-owned program

Koenigsegg Automotive AB proudly introduces the "Koenigsegg Pre Owned Certification Program".

The program is designed and structured to offer warranty and a level of service close to what is offered on a new Koenigsegg vehicle.

Koenigsegg is celebrating 10 years of production this year. With production numbers now reaching over 100 cars, we recognized the need to introduce a pre owned program to facilitate a healthy second hand market for our vehicles, and give buyers of pre owned cars peace of mind to enjoy their car to its fullest.

For a vehicle to be eligible for the "Koenigsegg Pre Owned Certification Program" it needs to undergo an arduous inspection process as well as be updated and refurbished according to criteria's set by Koeningsegg Automotive AB. This effectively means that all cars sold from official Koenigsegg representatives are in top condition with all factory upgrades performed.

The Koenigsegg Pre Owned Certification Program is exclusively for and only available through official Koenigsegg representatives. We offer up to 2 year factory warranty and free service on approved pre owned vehicles sold from an official Koenigsegg representative.
Autoblog (Press Release)
Old 10-02-13, 08:33 PM
ashtray
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

YESSSSSSSS. This makes me very excited. Thank you for posting!
Old 10-03-13, 12:00 AM
gengar
Moderator: LFA, Clubhouse

Received 43 Likes on 33 Posts

I'm just thinking about all the fantastic performance cars that could be bought for the price of this inspection.
Old 10-03-13, 11:33 PM
Hoovey689

Received 122 Likes on 82 Posts

I hope Koenigsegg puts out a good campaign for their CPO program. I love Aston Martins: