Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

NYC motorcycle gang ride altercation with family in SUV

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-13, 01:07 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by mitsuguy
I haven't seen one video showing the bikers in even a somewhat good light at all.
I dont think it exists . They were shooting the video to look at them later and laugh at all the illegal and stupid stuff they did.
Old 10-12-13, 03:46 PM
rai
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I saw that the bikers claim RR driver hit or bumped a biker before the taped incident. Which at this point is moot (IMO) unless we have some witness come forward who are not also biker gang.

But even if that were the case (doubtful) but if RR driver did hit biker it was probably because they were driving like *** clowns, as we have seen and heard from numerous reports and videos.

But even if that were the case, that does not give the bikers the right to attack his car or force him to take a beating. I don't hear any of the biker defenders on this forum say this.

They say "well maybe RR driver did something like honked his horn or swerved erratically or whatnot so therefore he gets a beat down." Like that's the way the law works.
Old 10-13-13, 02:08 AM
TF109B
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Heard some news outlet the suv driver threw a water bottle out his sun-roof that hit one of the bikers. Not sure when that was said or if even true.
Old 10-13-13, 07:11 AM
rai
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by TF109B
Heard some news outlet the suv driver threw a water bottle out his sun-roof that hit one of the bikers. Not sure when that was said or if even true.
my view on this..

-Unlikely, it doesn't pass the smell test.

-even if it was true, it does not excuse any of the facts that follow. (It would be like if somebody spilled a drink on me in a bar and therefore me and 30 of my friends are going to beat him up). the first cause (throwing a water bottle) does not excuse the acts of the bikers.

-there is no evidence. The bikers could say I threw a bottle at them, they have no proof of that either. And I don't think if all the bikers get together now and 30 bikers say so would make it so because this is after the fact made up story unless we have some video evidence (no?) or some non biker witness.
Old 10-13-13, 09:47 AM
Vprracr
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by I8ABMR
I dont think it exists . They were shooting the video to look at them later and laugh at all the illegal and stupid stuff they did.
They were a bunch of outlaw bikers terrorizing other drivers, but when the tables were turn the bikers said "It's the car fault". All the videos just proves what they were doing earlier that day. Stupid to post illegal activities on the internet for the world to see.
Old 10-13-13, 11:36 AM
F1Driver
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

It looks like the thugs on bikes are trying to grab whatever credibility they have left by saying all these things about the RR driver. Sorry Bubba, but all these other videos showing all sorts of committed illegal stunts say otherwise. Pretty desperate and pathetic attempt IMO.
Old 10-13-13, 05:52 PM
4TehNguyen
Lexus Fanatic

Received 51 Likes on 46 Posts

this is what should happen to motorcycle thugs who threaten you or your family

Old 10-13-13, 06:30 PM
5gears-IS
Great Deal Guru

Received 24 Likes on 19 Posts
Default ..........

Heard some news outlet the suv driver threw a water bottle out his sun-roof that hit one of the bikers. Not sure when that was said or if even true
Dont bother posting stuff like this, these people have their mind made up that the RR driver is a Saint, he does no wrong in life and they are sure he did nothing wrong to trigger this.

I abandoned ship a while back in order to survive this thread....you should do the same because they go as far as personaly attacking you just like they did to me and all because I wont stand behind the RR driver 100%.

Old 10-13-13, 08:05 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Guys, let's knock off the sweeping commentary about other member's opinions and keep the discussion about the incident and details as they are learned.
Old 10-13-13, 09:07 PM
dmvp29
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by 4TehNguyen
this is what should happen to motorcycle thugs who threaten you or your family

Raw: Thief Gets Shot Trying To Steal Motorbike HD [Full Original Version ] Brazil - São Paulo - YouTube
This is so satisfying.
Old 10-13-13, 09:41 PM
TF109B
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by rai
my view on this..

-Unlikely, it doesn't pass the smell test.

-even if it was true, it does not excuse any of the facts that follow. (It would be like if somebody spilled a drink on me in a bar and therefore me and 30 of my friends are going to beat him up). the first cause (throwing a water bottle) does not excuse the acts of the bikers.

-there is no evidence. The bikers could say I threw a bottle at them, they have no proof of that either. And I don't think if all the bikers get together now and 30 bikers say so would make it so because this is after the fact made up story unless we have some video evidence (no?) or some non biker witness.
They claim it, just like the suv driver claimed he felt threatened. They can claim that he threw out a water bottle at one of them, that he swerved and clipped one of them and thats why they boxed him in. Thats all the whole thing before the incident is for the bikers. If they felt he was doing something to one of their members we will hear about it. But making claims can't be ruled out as false, no matter the side.
Old 10-13-13, 11:06 PM
F1Driver
Advanced

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

They claim it, just like the suv driver claimed he felt threatened. They can claim that he threw out a water bottle at one of them, that he swerved and clipped one of them and thats why they boxed him in. Thats all the whole thing before the incident is for the bikers. If they felt he was doing something to one of their members we will hear about it. But making claims can't be ruled out as false, no matter the side.
To borrow a line from TV's CSI: "the evidence tells the story." Where is the evidence for the supposed biker that got hit from a water bottle thrown out by the RR driver? Why hasn't this biker stepped forward to say that this whole fiasco started because he got hit with a water bottle???
Old 10-14-13, 12:55 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by dmvp29
This is so satisfying.
I know !!!! STREET JUSTICE !!!!! I was just tripping out that the dude shot him twice at close range. DAMN!!
Old 10-14-13, 02:07 PM
Jewcano
No Sir, I Don't Like It

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by I8ABMR
I know !!!! STREET JUSTICE !!!!! I was just tripping out that the dude shot him twice at close range. DAMN!!
He'll probably get an award there.

In America he would be persecuted and jailed.......

This should be the staple, reward people like the one who stopped the crime. That turd will probably either die or NEVER think of committing a crime again.

True street justice
Old 10-14-13, 02:21 PM
TF109B
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by F1Driver
To borrow a line from TV's CSI: "the evidence tells the story." Where is the evidence for the supposed biker that got hit from a water bottle thrown out by the RR driver? Why hasn't this biker stepped forward to say that this whole fiasco started because he got hit with a water bottle???
Uh, they have...? You really think they will say they randomly attacked his car first? The incident stemmed from something, no matter who's fault it was. The bikers being stupid which caused the suv to clip one beforehand or the suv driver's bad driving, either or maybe both happened which escalated the situation. They may not be favorable in your eyes or anyone else, but everyone has a story.

Last edited by TF109B; 10-14-13 at 02:28 PM.

Quick Reply: NYC motorcycle gang ride altercation with family in SUV