Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

TX car dealer sued for repeatedly tasering employee

Old 08-12-13, 01:49 PM
pman6
Racer

Received 13 Likes on 9 Posts

Sounds like he filed suit after he was laid off.
He probably didn't say anything before in order to keep his job.

From the video, it looks like they were just having childish fun.
Old 08-12-13, 02:17 PM
chikoo
Lexus Champion

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

^ or a meek who was bullied into believing this is "normal" and is included in the rites of passage to progress at work.
Old 08-12-13, 05:52 PM
Lil4X
Out of Warranty

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by CK6Speed
Nothing really surprises or shocks me anymore.
Well, it would if you worked for Fincher Motors!

Originally Posted by pman6
Sounds like he filed suit after he was laid off. He probably didn't say anything before in order to keep his job. From the video, it looks like they were just having childish fun.
Originally Posted by chikoo
^ or a meek who was bullied into believing this is "normal" and is included in the rites of passage to progress at work.
Well, when Bradley Jones discovered that he was the ONLY butt of these ongoing "pranks", he was in the middle of trying to buy a home. You don't look so good to mortgage companies if you don't have a job, so he didn't have many options. He stood it as long as he could to save his credit - a lot longer than I would have. Somebody'd be on the floor searching for his teeth about the second time that happened to me. A taser is nothing to fool with, it's not a toy or a joy buzzer.

Now Jones has a great cases for assault, unsafe workplace, and probably a serious case of PTSD, thanks to his former employer. I don't know if he wants some two-bit used car lot, but he'll have the option of taking cash. Permitting this kind of harassment to take place indicates what a juvenile schlub Don Fincher is. Shooting the action and even participating in it is incredibly dumb. Posting it on YouTube is stupidity beyond belief. Talk about tying your own noose, stepping into it, and pulling the trapdoor lever yourself . . .