Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.
View Poll Results: Is this the GS F?
Yes
66.67%
No
33.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Lexus GS F sightings (updated pg 20)

Old 05-14-14, 10:53 PM
UberNoob
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

where was this?
are you in vegas?
Old 05-14-14, 11:57 PM
mordecai
Lead Lap

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Can someone explain to me the difference to the current GS and why you're so sure it's the GS-F? It looks to me like a GSF-sport with bigger rims.
Old 05-15-14, 12:03 AM
Initial B
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by UberNoob
where was this?
are you in vegas?
NW of Phoenix metro, I believe.

Great pics! I hope one day this car is available with a turbo
Old 05-15-14, 12:43 AM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts

Originally Posted by mordecai
Can someone explain to me the difference to the current GS and why you're so sure it's the GS-F? It looks to me like a GSF-sport with bigger rims.
It looked exactly like the prvious pics of all of the mules. The dead give away ( like Joe Z said) is the lowered stance, wide wheels and tires the bigger brakes, and the mesh wheels.

look at the prototype wheels , stance, brakes, etc
http://lexusenthusiast.com/2014/05/0...stuck-traffic/

http://lexusenthusiast.com/2013/07/2...s-f-test-mule/
Old 05-15-14, 02:07 AM
tmf2004
5% Club. Killing it!!!

Received 62 Likes on 60 Posts

good catch and pics.... This is going to Epic when released
Old 05-15-14, 05:06 AM
LexFather

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by I8ABMR
It looked exactly like the prvious pics of all of the mules. The dead give away ( like Joe Z said) is the lowered stance, wide wheels and tires the bigger brakes, and the mesh wheels.

http://lexusenthusiast.com/2013/07/2...s-f-test-mule/
Yup.. Like the one spotted at/near the Nurburgring. Great job dude!!

Old 05-15-14, 05:18 AM
spwolf
Lexus Champion

Received 102 Likes on 73 Posts

sounds awesome, nice job!
Old 05-15-14, 06:03 AM
MPLexus301
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice - great catch!
Old 05-15-14, 10:00 AM
Vh_Supra26
Lexus Fanatic

Default Editors' Page: 2014 Lexus GS

It turns out you can mix business with pleasure.

Before you even start the engine it's easy to appreciate the Lexus GS as a well-built, refined luxury sedan that practically oozes luxury. But once you fire it up, it's all about fun: the GS offers outstanding driving dynamics and an interior loaded with advanced technology. That mix ensures that what was once seen as an upstart consistently holds its own against rivals from Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Audi.

Behind the Wheel
From our full review: "The 2014 Lexus GS will bring big smiles to driving enthusiasts, with a level of handling response and capabilities that's more commonly associated with those time-honored sports-sedan nameplates."

Value Leader
The 2014 Lexus GS 350 boasts the highest predicted resale value among midsize luxury sedans, as well as the lowest 5-Year Cost to Own.

Build and Price
There are two choices in the GS line: the gas-powered 350 or the hybrid 450h. The least expensive GS 350 starts at just under $49,000. The GS 450h starts at a touch over $61,000, maxing out at about $79,000 when fully loaded. Build and price your own 2014 Lexus GS at KBB.com to unlock the Fair Purchase Price, 5-Year Cost to Own and more.
F is for Fun

Looking for a greater emphasis on performance? The GS 350 F Sport gets its own unique styling tweaks, plus Dynamic Rear Steering, Lexus Dynamic Handling and Adaptive Variable Suspension.

Owners' Opinions
The F Sport version doesn't actually offer more torque, but let's not tell KBB.com reader and Lexus GS owner Newarrior, who is nevertheless justified in loving his car: "Car is a head turner! I have Riviera Red w/black leather interior. Car is a joy to drive and F Sport option is a must for driving enthusiasts. The increased torque in F Sport sets engine apart from base GS. Before you go buy the A6, 5 Series BMW or Mercedes E, do yourself a favor and test-drive this car. You'll love it!." Read more Lexus GS consumer reviews.
Other Options

The 2014 Lexus GS is a great choice, but it's not the only car in the class worth investigating. Check out all the midsize luxury sedans competing for your big bucks.
http://www.kbb.com/car-news/all-the-...ew/2000010689/
Old 05-15-14, 10:05 AM
islandbeef
Racer

Received 62 Likes on 38 Posts

My buyer's remorse is all gone, thank you.
Old 05-15-14, 11:00 AM
Joe Z
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1,058 Likes on 586 Posts
Arrow

[url]http://lexusenthusiast.com/2013/07/29/more-photos-of-the-lexus-gs-f-test-mule/[/url
]
Well the Major differences for the one spotted in Germany streets & Testing on the Nürburgring is the TRD Japan Accessory Body Kit...

Plus we were able to see the Larger mufflers with Dual Quad Tips..

Any chance you were able to visually make out the muffler tips behind the standard exhaust diffusers ??

~ Joe Z

Last edited by Joe Z; 05-15-14 at 11:19 AM.
Old 05-15-14, 11:08 AM
Vh_Supra26
Lexus Fanatic

I kinda hope the final production version looks like the Five Axis GS.

Old 05-15-14, 11:36 AM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Joe Z
Well the Major differences for the one spotted in Germany streets & Testing on the Nürburgring is the TRD Japan Accessory Body Kit...

Plus we were able to see the Larger mufflers with Dual Quad Tips..

Any chance you were able to visually make out the muffler tips behind the standard exhaust diffusers ??

~ Joe Z
It had dual tips behind the LS460 fake tips. That was one of the first things I looked for
Old 05-15-14, 11:38 AM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

PICS MADE LEXUS ENTHUSIAST.COM !!!!!

It may look like a roughed-up GS F SPORT, but there are a couple key details that suggest otherwise — the Michigan manufacturer plates and the proximity to the Toyota Arizona proving grounds are the first clues, but the lowered stance, larger brakes, duct tape on the side skirts, and the same BBS wheels seen on the German GS F prototype all point to a Lexus test mule of some description.

Still, the subtlety would be hard for most people to pick up — good on CL member I8ABMR for noticing. Here’s how it all happened:

I pulled up next to him and he had his windows down. I asked “Is that the new GSF?” He nodded yes and gave me a thumbs up. After I spotted it and he knew I knew, he started backing off BIG TIME.

He would stop 6 cars back at the lights when he was supposed to be next to me. At one point I was going to try to shoot pics from the sunroof.
[Source: Club Lexus]

http://lexusenthusiast.com/2014/05/1...otted-arizona/
Old 05-15-14, 11:46 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 183 Likes on 142 Posts

PICS MADE LEXUS ENTHUSIAST.COM !!!!!

It may look like a roughed-up GS F SPORT, but there are a couple key details that suggest otherwise — the Michigan manufacturer plates and the proximity to the Toyota Arizona proving grounds are the first clues, but the lowered stance, larger brakes, duct tape on the side skirts, and the same BBS wheels seen on the German GS F prototype all point to a Lexus test mule of some description.

Still, the subtlety would be hard for most people to pick up — good on CL member I8ABMR for noticing. Here’s how it all happened:

I pulled up next to him and he had his windows down. I asked “Is that the new GSF?” He nodded yes and gave me a thumbs up. After I spotted it and he knew I knew, he started backing off BIG TIME.

He would stop 6 cars back at the lights when he was supposed to be next to me. At one point I was going to try to shoot pics from the sunroof.
[Source: Club Lexus]

http://lexusenthusiast.com/2014/05/1...otted-arizona/
coz' you are THE MAN!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Lexus GS F sightings (updated pg 20)