Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Seinfeld & Carrie Bradshaw – Motorcycles or Sports Cars?

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-14, 08:22 AM
PhilipMSPT
Cycle Savant

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Seinfeld & Carrie Bradshaw – Motorcycles or Sports Cars?

Video here: Comedians in Cars

Jerry Seinfeld (Seinfeld) and his special guest, Sarah Jessica Parker, sip a Starbucks while driving a 1976 Ford Country Station Wagon to Long Island’s Colony Diner ... for another cup of coffee.

At around the 7:50 mark, Seinfeld talks about his teenage years where he obsessively worried about whether he would grow up as either a ‘motorcycle guy’ or ‘sports car guy’ believing there was no way to be both. “I’ve got to decide what I am and who I am and that will determine how I get around,” said Seinfeld.

He then relays a story of working in his father’s shop, where one of the mechanics rode a motorcycle to work every single day. During a bad rain storm, an adolescent Seinfeld asked the mechanic if he wished he had a car. The mechanic responds, “No, I just wish it wasn’t raining.” We think a perfect response.

So, I’ve got to ask, do you think you can be only a ’motorcycle guy’ or only ‘sports car guy’?

How many of you own both bikes and sports cars and which do you like, less or just way different?

DISCUSS.