Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

First 2013 Land Rover Range Rover images leak out

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-12, 08:57 AM
Blackraven
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Damn this looks nice.

And for those worried about Land Rover reliability, well.........based on what the Evoque owners are saying, it seems that there may not be anything to worry much about.

Old 08-16-12, 10:37 AM
SC3coupe
Instructor

Received 23 Likes on 20 Posts

Originally Posted by Blackraven
Damn this looks nice.

And for those worried about Land Rover reliability, well.........based on what the Evoque owners are saying, it seems that there may not be anything to worry much about.

Which is good or bad? I read a review of a guy who repeatedly have problem with the shift "****" not able to shift to drive and kept getting stranded in his evoque.
Old 08-16-12, 11:33 PM
LexFather

Have to see in person

Old 12-17-12, 12:58 PM
LexFather

Originally Posted by Blueprint
Have to see in person
Not going to write a review but will give some short impressions of the new RR. Had some intimate time with it Friday and it is simply an amazing SUV. It is another vehicle that looks better in person than in photos and the fit and finish is amazing. The designers did a good job of evolution.

The winner is the interior, it is utterly fabulous. This one had a very light cream leather and of course a huge full sunroof for an airy feel. Back seat room is generous with tons of headroom as this is a nice upright SUV. The Aluminum, wood is amazing. You sit inside and you don't really wonder why the asking price was 95k with some options. It blows out any other SUV interior, LX 570 included.

The LCD dash and center console is amazing and touch screen for those that hate ***** Ride is plush as plush as can be.

Overall, I love it!

Old 12-17-12, 01:49 PM
Hoovey689
Forum Moderator

Received 126 Likes on 84 Posts

Not going to write a review but will give some short impressions of the new RR. Had some intimate time with it Friday and it is simply an amazing SUV. It is another vehicle that looks better in person than in photos and the fit and finish is amazing. The designers did a good job of evolution.

The winner is the interior, it is utterly fabulous. This one had a very light cream leather and of course a huge full sunroof for an airy feel. Back seat room is generous with tons of headroom as this is a nice upright SUV. The Aluminum, wood is amazing. You sit inside and you don't really wonder why the asking price was 95k with some options. It blows out any other SUV interior, LX 570 included.

The LCD dash and center console is amazing and touch screen for those that hate ***** Ride is plush as plush as can be.

Overall, I love it!
Although I agree, I think the biggest winner er loser is the RR as a whole. It lost 700lbs!!
Old 12-18-12, 06:42 AM
dknn
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Overall, I love it!
I agree. When I was picking up my new Cayenne at the joint Land Rover/Porsche dealer, there was a 2013 RR on display. The quality was spectacular, really on another level. It made my Cayenne feel quite pedestrian. That's saying a lot because the Cayenne has received a lot of praise for the design and quality of the interior.
Old 12-18-12, 07:12 AM
adamls2
Lexus Champion

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Hoovey2411
Although I agree, I think the biggest winner er loser is the RR as a whole. It lost 700lbs!!
Absolutely my favorite part about this generation
Old 12-18-12, 07:15 AM
Machog
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Could 700lbs be a typo-that is truly amazing. That can be achieved with going aluminum-Wow!

Machog
Old 12-18-12, 08:12 AM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,494 Likes on 1,639 Posts

RR interiors are stunning. i now love the exterior too. if i could, i'd have one of these!
Old 12-18-12, 03:13 PM
Hoovey689
Forum Moderator

Received 126 Likes on 84 Posts

Originally Posted by Machog
Could 700lbs be a typo-that is truly amazing. That can be achieved with going aluminum-Wow!

Machog
no sir! Weight loss ranges from 600-700lbs depending on trim level