Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

First Drive: 2013 Porsche Boxster S

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-12, 12:56 PM
Hoovey689

Received 122 Likes on 82 Posts
Default First Drive: 2013 Porsche Boxster S

2013 Porsche Boxster S

"A Reminder To Drive'

Gallery:
http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2013-...photo-4890865/

After five days in Europe, I'm finally able to count the number of hours I've slept on both my hands and feet. I've been stuck in this sort of schmoozing fugue state for the past few days, part hapless journalist, part aimless wanderer.

The Geneva Motor Show is over. Covered. Done. But my trip isn't even halfway through. There's one last thing to do and that's drive the all-new Porsche Boxster. That means another flight. Another shuttle. Another hotel. And yet another press conference. This one I actually care about. It's just too bad I can barely focus, let alone take notes.

Chassis codes, curb weights, gear ratios and torque figures fly through the air. I manage to catch a few and jot them down. I'm running below E, barely fueled by some post-show adrenaline, copious quantities of caffeine and the occasional upbeat of my flustered circadian rhythms.

But I'm keeping my eye on the prize. One day with the new version of one of my favorite rides in one of the most beautiful parts of the world.

Walter Röhrl flashes on the asymmetrical jumbotron towards the end of the over-the-top PowerPoint presentation. He's driving the Boxster. I desperately want to be him. Right now. And that's when I hear him say part of our drive route will be the Monte Carlo Special Stage of the World Rally Championship. Another night of partial insomnia is now guaranteed.

This is the 2013 Porsche Boxster S. The nerds among us will refer to it by its chassis code, 981. As Porsche is all too happy to point out, it's the direct descendant of a long line of Porsche roadsters, beginning with the 356.

The Speedster's flat-four put out considerably less than this new Boxster, but it also weighed two-thirds as much. The 981 tips the scales around 2,900 pounds – still relatively svelte by modern standards – and Porsche's obsessive attention to tonnage becomes a regular topic of conversation.

Case in point: The 2013 Boxster is available with either a six-speed manual or seven-speed PDK gearbox. When asked about the decision not to include a seventh, fuel-economy cheater gear (à la the new 911), engineers cited the additional weight. "But the PDK weighs just as much?" I ask, pointing out the fallacy in their logic. "Yes, but the manual driver is different." Now there's some truth in engineering.

Porsche is surprisingly happy to admit that the 356 was a hit with the ladies. The original prototype was supposedly sold to a woman and later repurchased by Porsche and Co., and nearly half a century later, the Boxster's reputation as the Ladies' Porsche has continued to endure. It's idiotic. Thoroughly and completely. It's something that changed slightly with the last generation (987) and my hosts' design team makes it clear that this latest iteration was designed to be "more masculine."

You're inevitably going to see some shades of Carrera GT in the 981's sheetmetal, particularly when viewed in profile, with the deeply sculpted doors feeding air into the two (functional) air intakes ahead of the rear wheels. But viewed from the front and rear, the details haven't been pulled from an eight-year-old supercar. They're from a new one. The 918 Spyder.

The fascia is more stately than shapely, with shades of the 904 in the headlamps, while taillamps combine the 991's vertical slats and the 918's upkicked rear. Look closer and you'll notice the lights protrude outward in the middle, forming a solid sweeping line across the back that incorporates into the rear spoiler. Per usual, Porsche design is looking forward – albeit incrementally – and the director of styling admits to developing the new Boxster "cautiously." Still, few automakers make their wares look so similar while causing the outgoing model to look so dated.

Inside it's similar, with the now standard Panamera-inspired central tunnel dominating the interior, rising high above the waist, but mercifully slathered in far less switchgear.

As we've come to expect from Porsche, it's a driver-centric cockpit, with the right buttons in the right places. Sport, Sport+, Adaptive Damper and Traction controls are directly next to the driver, with the convertible switches mounted in the middle and the spoiler, exhaust and auto start-stop button near the passenger.

Climate, seat, audio and navigation controls are similar to what you'll find in the 911, as is the new instrument panel ahead of the driver, which has the speedometer on the left, the tach in the middle and a new configurable TFT display on the right providing data for everything from navigation to audio, phone, tire pressure and, yes, even a G meter.

The steering wheel comes in a few flavors: totally bereft of redundant controls (in a manual model); fitted with Porsche's infuriatingly unintuitive push-for-upshift, pull for downshift PDK paddles on both sides; or the more pleasurable dual paddle shifters, with up on the left and down on the right.

The wheel measures in at 330mm, which feels a little large for something this size. I asked about a smaller tiller and was told that it would interfere with gauge visibility. Probably, but I still want it. And that's one of a thousand reasons I'm not a Porsche engineer. The only other gripe is a relative lack of interior storage, particularly in the doors, but such is the price of a small footprint and a compact cabin. And anyway, you've always got two trunks.

On the topic of dimensions, the 981 Boxster is 40mm wider up front, but the overall width is the same. It's also grown a bit longer (less than an inch), the wheelbase has been stretched by 60mm, and overall height has been reduced by 10mm. That last bit is thanks to an all-new cloth roof that makes use of magnesium and aluminum to keep weight down, and it surely helps to achieve the scant nine seconds it takes to put the roof up or down at 31 mph and below. The world doesn't need another video of a folding roof, but I put Porsche's claim to the test using its center-mounted Sports Chrono clock.

Porsche is proudly joining the party when it comes to weight reduction, with the standard Boxster weighing in at 2,888 pounds and the S model tacking on an additional 22 pounds, making this model around 100 pounds lighter than the 987 before it. Weight distribution stays the same, with a Porsche-approved rear weight bias of 46:54.

With the reduction in weight, you could forgive Porsche for simply slapping the existing engines in and calling it a day, but that's not very Germanic. Instead, Porsche has reduced the displacement of the standard engine from 2.9 to 2.7 liters, bringing output up an additional 10 horsepower in the process for a total of 265 ponies. Torque, however, is down some seven pound-feet to 206, available from 4,500 to 6,500 rpm. Fortunately or unfortunately, Porsche only had two of these "base" models on hand and they would mysteriously disappeared during the day. I was kind of okay with that, so the S it was...

While the the new entry engine and the S' 3.4-liter flat-six are both 15 percent more efficient (both in terms of fuel economy and CO2 emissions), the S engine has been boosted to 315 hp (a five-hp bump), with torque remaining the same as before at 266 lb-ft (between 4,500 and 5,800 rpm). New intakes and exhausts coupled with direct injection are the only notable changes, but like everything else from Porsche, it's been obsessively fussed over in the pursuit of efficiency.

Auto start-stop is now standard on both models no matter which transmission you choose. Assuming you haven't engaged Sport, the system acts as expected, shutting down the midship mill at traffic lights and making the cabin so eerily quiet that you can hear the Sport Chrono clock ticking the seconds away. That same level of finely honed NVH is obvious when traveling on the freeway – top up or down – or on a particularly pockmarked backroad detour in the south of France.

Optioning up for the S with the PDK transmission also nets you active transmission mounts, utilizing the same magnetorheological fluid you'd find in the 911's engine girdles that alternatively loosen or firm things up when the going gets twisty.

That level of adaption also comes into play with the Sport and Sport+ settings, which change throttle and steering settings based on driver inputs and slightly overlap so there's less button-pressing for the occasional spirited blast. The new Porsche Torque Vectoring (PTV) is equally cooperative, chattering away at the rear brake calipers to make the front tuck in under cornering and sort the rear out. A fully electronic diff is sure to be sitting on a test bench in Stuttgart, but for now, this is it. And it all works to glorious effect.

A five-hour drive through the mountains and villages outside of Nice proves that Porsche continues to be a master in the subtle art of refinement.

The electro-hydraulic steering lightens up at lower speeds and gets chatty once you're over 30 mph, providing nearly as much feedback through your palms as its predecessor. The extra front track is a bit much for narrow roads, but the additional grip is more than welcome, even if it comes at the expense of some of the old model's chuckability. Mid-corner corrections are a dab of throttle away and only the most hamfisted can exceed the limits of grip and sanity on public roads.

With no base models available for testing, I resigned myself to a PDK-equipped S before snagging a six-speed manual later in the day. Like all modern Porsche offerings, the double-clutch gearbox is both quicker and more adaptable than the rube behind the wheel. And for what it's worth, the PDK car is also good for a 7:58 run around the Nürburgring – some 12 seconds less than its predecessor. Zero to 60 happens in 4.8 seconds when launched in Sport+.

The manual, on the other hand, is still slick and gives up a few tenths to 60 over the PDK. The clutch is light enough for daily commute duty and the pedals are properly positioned for quick heel-and-toe action. My choice? For a vehicle like the Boxster, the PDK feels right. The manual simply feels righter. 'Ring times be damned.

Nail the throttle and gravity goes horizontal. It's not overwhelming, but it's enough to make your sphincter suck in the seat. More importantly, it's predictable, allowing you to modulate and correct mid-corner without fear of overwhelming the rear or pushing the front. It's the perfect blend of balance and answers the question about why Porsche didn't go with a turbocharged mill for its latest entry-level roadster.

The same logic applies with the standard brakes, which stood proud throughout the drive. Four piston aluminum calipers clamp onto 330mm discs up front and 299mm in back, and there's an optional carbon ceramic setup if you want it. But the only time you would is if it had more power, and just like both Boxsters before it, it's obvious the chassis could handle more oomph with aplomb. That's as far as I'll go in the Boxster-hobbled-to-sate-911-sales debate, but I know of at least one senior engineer who wholeheartedly agrees with me.

Seven hours later, I'm back at another hotel for one last night before catching a flight home. The roads were perfect. The new Boxster even more so. And the run through the Monte Carlo stage was the harrowing rollercoaster I'd hoped for. For the first time in a week, I sleep through the night, my mind finally cleared through the overtaxed, jet-lagged fog. I can concentrate on what matters most. That's what a great drive in a greater car does. And every now and then, you need to be reminded of it. The new Boxster does that.

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/03/12/2...-drive-review/
Old 03-12-12, 06:34 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,379 Posts

my hat's off to porsche.

the original boxster was a bit homely with a REALLY cheap interior and pretty underwhelming performance and even handling. this one looks REALLY sharp inside and out... wow
not only that, the whole drivetrain/chassis is so well thought out. must be fabulous to drive.

Last edited by bitkahuna; 03-12-12 at 06:39 PM.
Old 03-13-12, 12:52 AM
blacksc400
Car Chat Moderator

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I just tried my friend's 06 boxster, also disappointed about the cheap interior as well, less than 28k miles on it and already show signs of wear and tear, materials seem cheap. The new one really up the interior quality, love the red one shown above.
Old 03-13-12, 05:35 AM
rdgdawg
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

While many would say bringing the Boxster more along the lines of the 911 with the Panamera's interior straying from it's roots and lowering it's uniqueness, for me, it eliminates some of the factors I didn't find appealing!

If it were my lottery money , new Boxster S would be my play car/convertible.... hands down
Old 03-13-12, 10:10 AM
Hoovey689

like a fine wine, it gets better with age. That said I hated the first years
Old 03-13-12, 10:42 AM
Ap1_Alan
Intermediate

Received 9 Likes on 3 Posts

The new boxster is so sexy. Can't wait for the new cayman
Old 03-13-12, 02:04 PM
KillaIS250
Lexus Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Wow that's a great improvement over the last one! Looks like this next Boxster is gonna be a huge hit with Porsche fans
Old 03-13-12, 03:19 PM
edgeucated
Pole Position

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

This new boxer definitely looks much more manly
Old 03-15-12, 03:23 PM
Hoovey689

Default 2013 Porsche Boxster S laps 'Ring in 7:58

2013 Porsche Boxster S laps 'Ring in 7:58

While the ink has barely dried on our 2013 Porsche Boxster S First Drive, the automaker has reportedly just divulged the roadster's official lap time around the famed Nürburgring circuit in Germany – the grueling racetrack that serves as a benchmark test for today's sports cars. According to Porsche, its new two-seat convertible crossed the start/finish line after delivering a 7:58 lap.

That time may seem a bit off the pace when compared to heavy-hitters like the 911 GT2 RS (7:18), Chevrolet Corvette ZR1 (7:19) and Nissan GT-R (7:24), but it is plenty quick among its peers in the same horsepower range (the '13 Boxster features a 3.4-liter flat-six rated at 315 horsepower) and strong enough to take the checkered flag away from the Cadillac CTS-V and Chevrolet C6 Corvette. Much of the credit goes to Porsche's commitment to keeping weight off the roadster (its curb weight is just 2,910 pounds), widening its track and fitting the redesigned vehicle with its capable torque-vectoring system.

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/03/15/2...-ring-in-7-58/
Old 05-30-12, 11:08 AM
Hoovey689

Default Second Drive: 2013 Porsche Boxster S

2013 Porsche Boxster S

"Seeking Porsche's Purest Sports Car"

Gallery:
http://www.autoblog.com/photos/2013-...photo-5053259/

In 1996 when Porsche only offered the 911 Carrera for sale, choosing its purest sports car was easy. But today, Porsche offers five different models and the answer is rather muddy. None of its high performance vehicles, from coupe to roadster and sedan to sport utility, are easily dismissed, as each is capable of shattering the 60 mph benchmark in under five seconds and topping out at over 170 mph.

On one hand, determining the quickest is easy (911 Turbo S). And it takes only a moment to calculate the most expensive (Panamera Turbo S) or the one with the greatest cargo capacity (Cayenne). But on the other hand, how does one determine the company's purest sports car – the least distilled embodiment of performance motoring and maneuverability?

To help answer that nagging question, we flew to Barber Motorsports Park to spend a full day behind the wheel of the company's all-new third-generation Porsche Boxster. (As you may recall, we had a first crack at the little roadster back in March in Europe, but we wanted to get our mitts on a North-American-spec car for local impressions).
Nearly 20 years ago at the 1993 Detroit Auto Show, Porsche introduced the world to its Boxster Concept. The small silver roadster, with a mid-mounted flat-six and a soft top, was a big departure from the automaker's current lineup (Porsche was only selling the 911, 928 and 968 at the time – and two of those would shortly disappear). With styling evoking memories of the classic 550 Spyder and promises of agile handling and a lower cost of entry, the public quickly embraced the lightweight two-seater.

The first-generation Boxster (Project 986) was manufactured from model years 1997 to 2004. The second-generation model (Project 987) was not all-new, but a significantly updated version of the original platform that ran from 2005 to 2008. The Boxster was upgraded and modernized again in 2009. Add up all the variants, including the more recent lightweight Spyder, and more than 240,000 Boxsters have rolled off the assembly line in the past 15 years.

Hot on the heels of the all-new 2012 Porsche 911, the company has introduced the 2013 Boxster, or Project 981. The all-new and completely redesigned third-generation model is so significantly different from its predecessors that it makes the previous generation upgrades (from the 986 to the 987) appear embarrassingly trifling.

Aesthetically speaking, every single panel on the Boxster has been resculpted, yet the new skin is instantly recognizable for what it is. The new look is unquestionably much more masculine in execution, borrowing many of its aggressive character lines from the 2004-2006 Porsche Carrera GT supercar. Spotters will immediately note the new shape of the headlights, the door-mounted mirrors, large side scoops and integrated rear lip spoiler. Signature Boxster traits, such as the electrically operated pop-up rear spoiler and central exhaust outlets remain as they have for more than a decade.

Physically speaking, the Boxster's wheelbase has increased by 2.36 inches and its track is wider (the front track is up by 1.57 inches while the rear is up by .71 inches). The windshield is flatter, with its base moved further forward. The third-generation Boxster also sits .51 inches lower than its predecessor. But most importantly, and despite being torsionally stiffer and meeting more stringent safety requirements, the new model is lighter by at least 55 pounds – making it the lightest sports car in its class. The Boxster S with PDK dual-clutch gearbox, the heaviest model in the lineup, weighs a mere 2,976 pounds. The lightest is the Boxster 6MT, tipping the scales at just 2,888 pounds.

As expected, the cabin has also been updated to reflect Porsche's modern ergonomic theme (launched with the Panamera in 2009). The three-ring cluster remains, but there is a new multi-function digital display on the right. Gone is the old and aged center stack, replaced with a taller console that houses a larger multi-function screen and a sea of buttons, but unlike the heavily optioned Panamera, many are just blank plugs. The new look is fresh, interesting and upscale, yet it remains all Porsche – the ignition key is to the left of the steering wheel and a large analog tachometer prominently takes center stage.

It seems as if most luxury convertible manufacturers are moving toward electrically operated hardtops, except Porsche. The folding soft top remains, but it has been completely redesigned with an even larger heated glass window and improved acoustic absorption. The lightweight frame is constructed with magnesium and aluminum, as to not upset the center of gravity, and the whole mechanism automatically opens or closes (the locking mechanism is now automatic too) in less than nine seconds at speeds of up to 31 mph. For the record, that is very quick.

Mid-mounted in the chassis and hidden cleanly out of view is one of Porsche's classic flat-six 'Boxer' engines. Last year's base engine displaced 2.9 liters, but the new model arrives with a direct-injected, 2.7-liter flat-six developing 265 horsepower at 6,700 rpm and 207 pound-feet of torque at 4,500 rpm. The Boxster S is fitted with a direct-injected, 3.4-liter flat-six rated at 315 horsepower at 6,700 rpm and 266 pound-feet at 4,500 rpm. A traditional six-speed manual gearbox is standard, with Porsche's seven-speed Doppelkupplungsgetriebe (dual clutch transmission) PDK optional. (The seven-speed manual transmission, standard on the new 911 Carrera, is not offered on the new Boxster.) As has always been the case, all Boxster models are exclusively rear-wheel drive.

We could go on for another two thousand words describing the new Boxster's subtle engineering tweaks, enhancements and various equipment offerings. But the real question on everyone's mind is... how does it drive?

Barber Motorsports Park, in Birmingham, Alabama, is home to arguably the best motorcycle collection in the world (check out the Barber Motorsports Vintage Museum) and the Porsche Sport Driving School (where we attended the Porsche GT3 Cup Experience last year). As we are very familiar with its impeccably manicured 2.38-mile purpose-built road course (16 turns and over 80 feet of elevation changes), we couldn't wait to get on the track.

Customers will be offered the third-generation Boxster in four different models when it arrives in showrooms in early July: Boxster 6MT, Boxster PDK, Boxster S 6MT and Boxster S PDK. (The sublime Boxster Spyder was a second-generation model that is no longer in production.) Base price for the standard Boxster is $49,500 while the Boxster S starts at $60,900 (add $950 for destination fees).

To simplify things, Porsche only brought Boxster S models to Barber (several with some retro-cool wrapped vinyl livery, like the Gulf car in our lead image). Each was fitted with a variety of optional equipment, the most important being the PDK gearbox, 20-inch wheels, Porsche Active Suspension Management (PASM), Porsche Torque Vectoring (PTV) and the Sport Chrono Package. The average sticker price, optioned in this manner, was just over $80,000.

We slipped behind the wheel of a Boxster S in the hot pits with an open-face helmet strapped on our head. Despite the soft top being in the closed position (we were running the air conditioning on this warm and humid day) there were no clearance issues, even with our six-foot, two-inch frame. And, thanks to nearly an inch of increased legroom, we were sitting very comfortably.

Our left hand twisted the key and fired up the engine, and we felt it rumble in our backside. Our right hand moved the transmission lever into Drive, moved rearward several inches, and then hit the Sport Plus button (damping is firmer, steering is quickened and the thresholds for stability control are raised). We left everything else alone.

The first lap was at a moderate pace, an orientation lap for lack of a better description, but we picked up the pace quickly. By our third lap we were starting to have fun... then it started to rain. Not drizzle, not sprinkle and not shower – but pour – huge raindrops that splashed an inch off the ground when they impacted the pavement. It took but 30 seconds to soak the pavement, and after one minute, there was standing water in the corners. The water was coming down in buckets, but we stayed out. Thankfully, the soft top Boxster, like most modern convertibles, is as rainproof as a fixed-roof coupe.

Even though the wipers could barely keep up with the quantity of water falling from the sky, we continued to run laps in the wet and probe the limits of adhesion and overall balance. The wide sticky tires (Pirelli P Zero 235/35ZR20 up front and 265/35ZR20 in the rear) did a commendable job in the muck, but we were still sliding quite a bit and getting frustrated in the process. We pitted to wait for the storm cell to pass.

The clock was ticking, so instead of just sitting around, we left the main track and headed for the parking paddock where Porsche had set up an autocross for us. For the next half hour, we tossed the agile little Boxster rapidly through the orange pylons on the drenched course – and never hit a single cone. Like the new 911 Carrera, the Boxster arrives with electromechanical power steering. And, like the new 911 Carrera, the precise steering is a non-issue.

After lunch, the track had dried and we were back in business. We took the Boxster out for countless more laps, each time probing its grip, handling and braking characteristics.

Horsepower is up just a bit from last year's model, but weight is also down, meaning acceleration has improved. According to Porsche, the Boxster S with PDK (and Sport Chrono Package) will sprint to 60 mph in just 4.5 seconds on its way to a top speed of 173 mph. It feels slightly quicker and it pulls well, but our focus was on its improved handling dynamics.

Those very familiar with the most recent Boxster (986/987 platform) will immediately note the additional stability that the stretched wheelbase provides on the corners. Previous-generation models were twitchy at the limit, especially when cornering at 9/10ths, and they would rotate quickly around their axis (seemingly right at the base of the driver's derrière). The new car is much more stable, rotating more slowly and in a much more predictable manner. Turn-in is still every bit as quick and crisp (weight distribution is 46-percent front/54-percent rear), but there is less need to dial in some corrective steer on the exit.

Porsche's Torque Vectoring (PTV) system is new to the Boxster and the optional technology allows the little two-seater to pull some wicked moves. Technically speaking, PTV varies the distribution of torque to the rear wheels and selectively applies individual brake calipers to rotate the vehicle cleanly around a corner. In practice, PTV can be felt as slight pulses in the vehicle's cornering attitude as the system makes its minor adjustments. As long as the driver holds the wheel with confidence and applies constant gentle power throughout the corner, PTV will work its miracles – it's so good that it's almost like cheating.

Extending the wheelbase also delivers advantages under braking, as Project 981 feels significantly more stable than its predecessor. This was most evident during a quick braking transition at high speeds (when the sudden act of deceleration transfers weight forward and makes nearly all vehicles momentarily unstable). Last year's Boxster would give a little twitch as its rear end adjusted itself, but the new model is much more tolerant of the maneuver.

Now is probably a good time to bring up PDK. The automated dual-clutch gearbox is one of the best in the industry, and Porsche has refined it even further for the new Boxster. Shift times are quicker and it is more responsive on both up and downshifts. It can be as gentle as a traditional torque converter automatic or as brutal as a sequential racing gearbox. In its firmest mode, our head slammed rearward when it grabbed the next higher gear. Under heavy braking, it dropped gears rapidly, like a Tommy gun, with the exhaust booming in response. The PDK gearbox is nothing to be ashamed about, but we still cannot fathom why Porsche still fits the lousy Tiptronic-era gearchange ears on the steering wheel (proper paddleshifters remain an option, but they should be standard).

All of these things, from the car's lower weight to subtle tweaks in the electronics, contribute to driver confidence. Improved driver confidence translates to quicker lap times. According to Porsche, the third-generation Boxster S will lap the Nürburgring-Nordschleife in 7:58 minutes – a full 12 seconds quicker than its comparably equipped predecessor.

That time is quick, but won't strike fear in the hearts of current 911 owners, as their rear-engine sportscars are still quicker (according to the automaker, the 911 Carrera S, with 400 horsepower, laps the same circuit at Nürburgring in 7:40 minutes). Even on a much shorter and tighter course, such as the Barber Motorsports circuit, the experts admitted that the larger and heavier, but more powerful, 911 Carrera S picks up a few seconds per lap when raced against the third-generation Boxster S.

Yet in our experience, lap times, horsepower ratings and sticker prices don't define the purest sports car in an automaker's lineup. True enthusiasts are captivated by vehicles that communicate their actions, obey every command with precision, make them feel completely at ease and put a smile on their face. This is precisely where a small and lightweight roadster excels.

Is the all-new 2013 Porsche Boxster the automaker's purest sports car? We are going to say yes... at least until the new Cayman arrives.

http://www.autoblog.com/2012/05/30/2...-review-video/
Old 05-30-12, 11:13 AM
MPLexus301
Lexus Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The car looks like a mini-exotic, IMO, and much less like a homely 911. Very nice!
Old 05-30-12, 11:49 AM
spwolf
Lexus Champion

Received 111 Likes on 82 Posts

looks really nice.... not too expensive either, nicelly equipped at 65k for base engine.
Old 05-30-12, 01:33 PM
LexFather

Am I the only one head over heels with the styling?

Old 05-30-12, 01:56 PM
Hoovey689

The Gulf Livery is so cool
Old 05-30-12, 07:09 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,379 Posts

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Am I the only one head over heels with the styling?
no! it's a knockout.

Quick Reply: First Drive: 2013 Porsche Boxster S