Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Obama's '05 Chrysler 300 for sale at $1M..yes $1M

Old 01-27-12, 05:34 AM
js619858
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Must be stupid to buy this or just RICH!
Old 01-27-12, 06:12 AM
MX5NES350
Lead Lap

Received 100 Likes on 53 Posts

I find it funny the thing is tagged at a million dollars but whoever buys it only has to put out a deposit of two grand
Old 01-27-12, 07:12 AM
mikez
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I am confused, it looks just any normal 300c
Old 01-27-12, 07:29 AM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,094 Likes on 1,358 Posts

obama will probably arrange for it to be bought with taxpayer money. hey, it's only a million, right? 1/500th the money given to bankrupt solyndra, or 1/1200000 the amount he just asked to be added to the national debt THIS YEAR.

#worstepicfailureofapreisdentever
Old 01-27-12, 08:16 AM
Joeb427
Lexus Fanatic

Received 15 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by bitkahuna
obama will probably arrange for it to be bought with taxpayer money. hey, it's only a million, right? 1/500th the money given to bankrupt solyndra, or 1/1200000 the amount he just asked to be added to the national debt THIS YEAR.

#worstepicfailureofapreisdentever
A tie with Jimmy Carter.
Nah,you're right.

Obama's 300C will never sell for that kind of cash.

Last edited by Joeb427; 01-27-12 at 08:24 AM.
Old 01-27-12, 10:28 AM
LexFather

Came in here looking for the usual Obama barbs, did not leave disappointed.

FYI, Reagan was far worse. Kool-Aid, let it go.

Old 01-27-12, 11:17 AM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,094 Likes on 1,358 Posts

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
FYI, Reagan was far worse. Kool-Aid, let it go.
rofl. reagan rated as one of the greatest presidents ever. obama, time will tell but i highly doubt it!
Old 01-27-12, 12:16 PM
LexFather

rofl. reagan rated as one of the greatest presidents ever. obama, time will tell but i highly doubt it!
Yes by the same people I don't trust farther than I can throw them. Who do you think writes the history books? People accuse Obama of having blind followers and Kool-Aid drinkers (which he does have) and Reagan by FAR is worse in those categories. He mastered the media and was a perfect pawn for big business who accelerated the decline of America in multiple key metrics under his two terms. The man was an actor!

Obama will never receive the same type of treatment and I don't expect it, he will simply be known as the "first African-American" even though the man is only 1/2 black. Historians today will never let Obama go down as a great president, it would insult to many past presidents. Maybe in the future when people with some gotdamn sense are running things which means we might both be dust. Mind you I am no fan of Obama & am very disappointed in many of his policies and methods. My wife knows this very well. What is disturbing is the man being fought tooth and nail no matter what he does while Americans suffer nationwide.

To tie this into the 300C, being in Atlanta, I am not surprised he owned one.

Old 01-27-12, 12:22 PM
palapinga
Rookie

Plz man obama is harry reid and pelosi puppets the man is a walking teleprompter
Old 01-27-12, 12:37 PM
Joeb427
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by 1SICKLEX
Yes by the same people I don't trust farther than I can throw them. Who do you think writes the history books? People accuse Obama of having blind followers and Kool-Aid drinkers (which he does have) and Reagan by FAR is worse in those categories. He mastered the media and was a perfect pawn for big business who accelerated the decline of America in multiple key metrics under his two terms. The man was an actor!

Obama will never receive the same type of treatment and I don't expect it, he will simply be known as the "first African-American" even though the man is only 1/2 black. Historians today will never let Obama go down as a great president, it would insult to many past presidents. Maybe in the future when people with some gotdamn sense are running things which means we might both be dust. Mind you I am no fan of Obama & am very disappointed in many of his policies and methods. My wife knows this very well. What is disturbing is the man being fought tooth and nail no matter what he does while Americans suffer nationwide.

To tie this into the 300C, being in Atlanta, I am not surprised he owned one.
Please with the black thing....the guy is just a bad President.
Jimmy Carter was lily white and a bad President too.Color means nothing.
Look at the economy,debt,foreign affairs etc..Obamacare...please.He's been awful and I've probably been a Democrat for almost twice as many years as your age..

His taste in cars stinks too.

Last edited by Joeb427; 01-27-12 at 12:41 PM.
Old 01-27-12, 01:16 PM
LexBob2
Lexus Champion

Received 137 Likes on 111 Posts

Mods, shouldn't this be moved to the Debate Forum? Someplace, anyplace! Other than here??

When I first saw the thread title i could guarantee that it would disolve into this.
Old 01-27-12, 05:18 PM
hwy1isf
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Joeb427
Please with the black thing....the guy is just a bad President.
Jimmy Carter was lily white and a bad President too.Color means nothing.
Look at the economy,debt,foreign affairs etc..Obamacare...please.He's been awful and I've probably been a Democrat for almost twice as many years as your age..

His taste in cars stinks too.
Then we must be about the same age, dating back to President Truman. Funny though of all the presidents I have seen come and go I have never seen their birth certificates before, or have witnessed a no name representative stand up in a SOTU speech and call one a liar, nor a governor shake their finger in any of their faces. Wonder why that is acceptable now with this one?

Remember there is a big difference between opinion and fact, and what you expressed here is an opinion.
Old 01-27-12, 05:24 PM
hwy1isf
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Thank god for saint reagan, with out him our streets would not be littered with homeless folks that do not even know their own name, and spend their days talking to the wind. Thank you ron
Old 01-27-12, 05:34 PM
bad co
Lexus Champion

George Soros will buy it.
Old 01-27-12, 05:35 PM
Joeb427
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by hwy1isf
Then we must be about the same age, dating back to President Truman. Funny though of all the presidents I have seen come and go I have never seen their birth certificates before, or have witnessed a no name representative stand up in a SOTU speech and call one a liar, nor a governor shake their finger in any of their faces. Wonder why that is acceptable now with this one?

Remember there is a big difference between opinion and fact, and what you expressed here is an opinion.

I was born in last year of Truman's Presidency.
Political reporting is a lot different now than say the Kennedy days.As is the respect for the President.
24 hour news channels that need fill for all that airtime.We know when the President passes gas.
Along with other politician's dirt and such.

The pointing of the finger isn't acceptable but an argument in front of the 24 hour news reporters wasn't smart either.
I voted for Obama and am not happy with some of what he has done and what he hasn't done.

Yes,it was an opinion and we all have them.

Last edited by Joeb427; 01-27-12 at 06:06 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Obama's '05 Chrysler 300 for sale at $1M..yes $1M