Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Chrysler Workers in Michigan Reportedly Caught Smoking, Drinking During Lunch Breaks

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-11, 03:40 PM
BNR34
Lexus Fanatic

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts

This make perfect sense why Dodge/Chrysler make some of the worse cars in the world.
Old 07-15-11, 05:57 PM
ArmyofOne
Dysfunctional Veteran

Received 160 Likes on 112 Posts

Originally Posted by S2000toIS350
This is great to see!

At first I thought it was a repost, but to my delight it is current events.

Combined with the Ram recall, this makes for a prize week for me (Number 1 Chrysler hater).

Like I said before, I believe driving a Chrysler lowers mental acuity and combine that with having to build them all day leads to who knows what.

I feel bad for Fiat for investing in Chrysler. At least we have Fiat shops now but I continue to scratch my head to determine what real value Fiat will get from the deal.
So you are saying I am stupid?

Originally Posted by 84Cressida
My thoughts exactly. Chrysler is absolute scum and I hope to live to see the day when they finally are no longer able to cheat death.
Wow, some haters in here!

Originally Posted by BNR34
This make perfect sense why Dodge/Chrysler make some of the worse cars in the world.
USED TO. Not so much anymore. Go drive one of the new ones, I think you will be pleasantly suprised.

Regardless of all of this, Drinking/Doping on the job is not cool and will get someone hurt/killed eventually. What do they do when they are done at work and have to drive home? Oh yeah...they do dumb ****, like get in a car and drive home.