Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Rolls Royce Phantom

Search this Thread

Old 04-24-10, 11:09 PM
MannyRCF
Lead Lap

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Rolls Royce Phantom

Sorry no pics yet guys..but the guy across the street just brought home a white Phantom...he bought it from Florida...Im gonna go over and take some pics tomorrow...he owns a local radio station..his fleet of cars include a 08 S550 AMG package,Buick Enclave,Mercedes ML500,Some kind of Bentley..its not the Gt or Spur but looks like a old Arnage maybe,also has a Corvette C6...anyways...I think these cars rock...I will post pics tomorrow...
Old 04-24-10, 11:19 PM
UberNoob
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nice
which station does he own?
r u in west van?
Old 04-24-10, 11:26 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

haha very nice!!! by comparison all the other cars are nothing compared to that phantom
Old 04-25-10, 09:22 AM
MannyRCF
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by UberNoob
nice
which station does he own?
r u in west van?

No im in Panorama Ridge...he owns 1200 AM....its a multicultural channel

Originally Posted by rominl
haha very nice!!! by comparison all the other cars are nothing compared to that phantom
Yeah Im looking out my window as we speak to see if he pulls it out of the garage.
Old 04-26-10, 04:06 PM
I8ABMR
Lexus Fanatic

Received 100 Likes on 65 Posts

very cool. I live in a more affluent area and do get the pleasure of seeing the neighbors with exotics and high end cars. Still dont think we have a Phantom in the neighborhood. Post pics when you can
Old 04-26-10, 05:32 PM
Amini9
Lexus Test Driver

why did you mention the Buick Enclave? LOL its almost like an outcast in these nicer cars.. [dont hate me]

Let's see some pictures!
Old 04-27-10, 08:29 AM
UberNoob
Lexus Fanatic

does he have a chauffeur that drives the phantom for him?
Old 04-27-10, 08:39 AM
vwynn
Lexus Fanatic

Received 53 Likes on 36 Posts

my uncle has a phantom L or watever n that shiz is like massive! interior is beautiful and elegant. i got to ride in it to Beverly Hills to go to Fogo De Chao (Brazilian bbq) and i noticed everyone was lookin over haha so sick.
Old 04-27-10, 09:46 AM
JVT
Lead Lap

That's cool!

There is an old couple (probably in their 80s) down the street from us (not too friendly looking either) that has a white Phantom and a white Lambo. I don't know what they did/do for a living but I've seen grandpa drive a Scuderia, Audi R8 and Aston Martin few times. The last car I seen grandpa drive is a white Murcielago.

I know you said you will take pics, but if you don't know the owner, I suggest you ask them if it is ok to take pics first. I'm not huge fan of taking pictures of other peoples properties - its probably my age and profession (feel st#pid taking pics without permission), or maybe I just don't want to get spotted like I'm some sort of stalker/car jacker.
Old 04-27-10, 10:23 AM
MannyRCF
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by JVT
That's cool!

There is an old couple (probably in their 80s) down the street from us (not too friendly looking either) that has a white Phantom and a white Lambo. I don't know what they did/do for a living but I've seen grandpa drive a Scuderia, Audi R8 and Aston Martin few times. The last car I seen grandpa drive is a white Murcielago.

I know you said you will take pics, but if you don't know the owner, I suggest you ask them if it is ok to take pics first. I'm not huge fan of taking pictures of other peoples properties - its probably my age and profession (feel st#pid taking pics without permission), or maybe I just don't want to get spotted like I'm some sort of stalker/car jacker.

Well hes actually pretty well known person...and because we are neighbors we have chatted a few times...hes chatted with my dad on numerous occasions...I still havent seen it out in the drive way since the post...i think its hibernating in the garage...I was driving my LS towards him I felt like a tank was approaching...I will make sure I ask though before I take pics.
Old 04-27-10, 10:25 AM
MannyRCF
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by UberNoob
does he have a chauffeur that drives the phantom for him?
Nope,no chauffeaur....that I know of.
Old 04-27-10, 10:45 AM
JVT
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by Manny735
Well hes actually pretty well known person...and because we are neighbors we have chatted a few times...hes chatted with my dad on numerous occasions...I still havent seen it out in the drive way since the post...i think its hibernating in the garage...I was driving my LS towards him I felt like a tank was approaching...I will make sure I ask though before I take pics.
If you know the guy, probably no need to ask for permission. Unless he prefers to have his plate removed first before you post his car on forums.

And don't get me wrong, whether you know the guy or not, feel free to take pics. I'm just not comfortable in doing, especially if its in my neighborhood and I never met the owners.