Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Junction Produce New Lexus LS460 kit, and HeritageIII wheels

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-07, 02:16 AM
JunctionJP
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for all your feedback people.
As for now, we are not planning on producing a bumper kit for the LS460.
But as we got a lot of inquiry on producing a Scara's oin 20" and guess what it is in transist and will be available soon!!!
Again, thank you for all the feedback, and other feedback or recommendation will be much appriciated
Old 02-07-07, 09:34 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally Posted by JunctionJP
Thank you for all your feedback people.
As for now, we are not planning on producing a bumper kit for the LS460.
But as we got a lot of inquiry on producing a Scara's oin 20" and guess what it is in transist and will be available soon!!!
Again, thank you for all the feedback, and other feedback or recommendation will be much appriciated
wow that's awesome on the scara. so that would be 20" reversed lip?

too bad you guys don't have plan on full bumper replacement. it's a bit shocking to me. you guys have had full vip style bumper replacement kits for the previous cars. jp sport came out later and sc430 and ls430 were the two that i could think of in the lexus line up

is there any reason why the trend is going this way? just have to say i am a bit shocked (and disappointed) that the full bumper replacement (usually more aggressive and vip) is not coming

please pm me if you want to go private
Old 02-07-07, 10:06 AM
kit cat

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

do you guys have a shop in tokyo where i can see them in person? all the VIP like cars are driven by bunch of chinpiras and im scared to talk to them.
Old 02-07-07, 05:06 PM
JunctionJP
Driver

Well, to be honest and since i dont wanna hide anything, the Lexus LS460 is super expensive, and people can't really afford it in Japan, and in the U.S. as well i think. And new trend in Japan is a "half spoiler type", not a "bumper type". and people recently want to add a half spoiler kit on their car here in Japan. The reason i said we are not planning on producing a kit for the new Lexus LS460 mean that we might produce as time goes by.
As you may notice, that a lot of aero manifacture has been produced a half spoiler type, not a bumper type kit.
Well, i hope we could produce a bumper type kit for you people to see our new design for the Lexus LS460 in near future.

Originally Posted by rominl
wow that's awesome on the scara. so that would be 20" reversed lip?

too bad you guys don't have plan on full bumper replacement. it's a bit shocking to me. you guys have had full vip style bumper replacement kits for the previous cars. jp sport came out later and sc430 and ls430 were the two that i could think of in the lexus line up

is there any reason why the trend is going this way? just have to say i am a bit shocked (and disappointed) that the full bumper replacement (usually more aggressive and vip) is not coming

please pm me if you want to go private
Old 02-07-07, 05:07 PM
JunctionJP
Driver

Originally Posted by Coco-bun
do you guys have a shop in tokyo where i can see them in person? all the VIP like cars are driven by bunch of chinpiras and im scared to talk to them.
in Tokyo, there are not so many VIP cars on the street. If you wanna see chhinpiras or yakuzas driving in the VIP cars, you gotta come to Osaka
Old 02-07-07, 09:01 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Well, to be honest and since i dont wanna hide anything, the Lexus LS460 is super expensive, and people can't really afford it in Japan, and in the U.S. as well i think. And new trend in Japan is a "half spoiler type", not a "bumper type". and people recently want to add a half spoiler kit on their car here in Japan. The reason i said we are not planning on producing a kit for the new Lexus LS460 mean that we might produce as time goes by.
As you may notice, that a lot of aero manifacture has been produced a half spoiler type, not a bumper type kit.
Well, i hope we could produce a bumper type kit for you people to see our new design for the Lexus LS460 in near future.
oh, very interesting, thank you so much for your insight, always appreciate that!!!

so lip kits are trend in japan now? that's definitely a change. in the past bumper replacements have been considered the "high end" way of doing it

but one thing i definitely agree, ls460 isn't cheap!
Old 02-07-07, 09:07 PM
JunctionJP
Driver

Originally Posted by rominl
oh, very interesting, thank you so much for your insight, always appreciate that!!!

so lip kits are trend in japan now? that's definitely a change. in the past bumper replacements have been considered the "high end" way of doing it

but one thing i definitely agree, ls460 isn't cheap!

yeah, lip kit are trend now here in Japan. Not a lot of people buy a bumper kits and put onto their brand new Lexus... Well, generation has been changed and for those people who drives those high end cars are about 30's or 40's and they want it simple...
Hopefully i can afford those high end car one day
Thank you for your understanding and your continued support of Junction Produce, and the VIP industry.
Old 02-07-07, 09:52 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

yeah, lip kit are trend now here in Japan. Not a lot of people buy a bumper kits and put onto their brand new Lexus... Well, generation has been changed and for those people who drives those high end cars are about 30's or 40's and they want it simple...
Hopefully i can afford those high end car one day
Thank you for your understanding and your continued support of Junction Produce, and the VIP industry.
i am all for jdm stuff!!!!!! you guys still have one of the best 2gs kits out there hands down

and yeah, i am trying to save up for the LS too, though with house and everything it's not easy
Old 02-07-07, 09:57 PM
kit cat

in Tokyo, there are not so many VIP cars on the street. If you wanna see chhinpiras or yakuzas driving in the VIP cars, you gotta come to Osaka
my familys from kobe, and i was born there so i know what its like in kansai. I even have the kobe-ben (excuse me, not osaka ben ) accent and have a house back there still. but gosh I hate driving there, its nuts. Osaka is a really cool place, especially looking at all the subculutre out there but I like Kobe more, Osakas a little too much for me.

I've lived in Tokyo for around 5 years for now but Tokyo does acutally have some nice VIP car every once in a while but outside of the metro area. im in roppongi but theres only Ferraris and AMGs. Theyre an eye candy but AMGs do get boring after a while. I freak out everytime I see a tuned S14 or something along those lines.

Last edited by kit cat; 02-07-07 at 10:10 PM.
Old 02-07-07, 10:30 PM
JunctionJP
Driver

Hey, its really surprise but cool to hear that you were born in Kobe, because i am too! I was born there and raised there until middle school and now live in Osaka. To be honest, i like Kobe more than Osaka...haha

Tokyo has more VIP cars like Mercedes AMG's, Porche's, Ferrari's etc... But not a lot of Japanese VIP cars like Celsior's, Gloria's, Cima's compare to Osaka...

Well, its great to meet member from Kobe!!!

my familys from kobe, and i was born there so i know what its like in kansai. I even have the kobe-ben (excuse me, not osaka ben ) accent and have a house back there still. but gosh I hate driving there, its nuts. Osaka is a really cool place, especially looking at all the subculutre out there but I like Kobe more, Osakas a little too much for me.

I've lived in Tokyo for around 5 years for now but Tokyo does acutally have some nice VIP car every once in a while but outside of the metro area. im in roppongi but theres only Ferraris and AMGs. Theyre an eye candy but AMGs do get boring after a while. I freak out everytime I see a tuned S14 or something along those lines.
Old 02-07-07, 10:37 PM
kit cat

やっぱり神戸ですよね

でも東京は確かに高級車は多いんですけど、イワユルVIPではないですね。ブリフェンのメルセデスばかりです。たまーに改造した大宮ナンバーのシーマとか見ると「おおお」って追っかけちゃいます。

それとこちらこそ、よろしくです。

Hey, its really surprise but cool to hear that you were born in Kobe, because i am too! I was born there and raised there until middle school and now live in Osaka. To be honest, i like Kobe more than Osaka...haha

Tokyo has more VIP cars like Mercedes AMG's, Porche's, Ferrari's etc... But not a lot of Japanese VIP cars like Celsior's, Gloria's, Cima's compare to Osaka...

Well, its great to meet member from Kobe!!!

Last edited by kit cat; 02-07-07 at 10:49 PM.
Old 02-07-07, 10:53 PM
JunctionJP
Driver

やっぱり神戸ですよね

でも東京は確かに高級車は多いんですけど、イワユルVIPではないですね。ブリフェンのメルセデスばかりです。たまーに改造した大宮ナンバーのシーマとか見ると「おおお」って追っかけちゃいます。

それとこちらこそ、よろしくです。

おー日本語じゃないですか!クラブレクサスって日本語打てるんですね。
そうですね、大宮ナンバーの国産VIP者はいっぱいありますが、品川とか練馬ナンバーとかはめったに見ないですよね~。まぁ今後もよろしくお願いしますね。

株式会社ジャンクションプロデュース
藤岡 秀仁
Old 02-08-07, 04:22 AM
kit cat

打てるみたいですね。僕もちょっとびっくりです。
とりあえず黒い大宮ナンバーは道空けますね(w
とりあえず、学生なのでがんばってジャンクション・プロデュースの製品を買えるようにがんばります。

そん時は是非よろしくお願いします!
Old 02-08-07, 09:26 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

lol, let's see

----------
After all, it is Kobe, don't you think? So as for Tokyo as for the luxury car it is many certainly, however it is, without being イワユル VIP, the shank. With only メルセデス of ブリフェン does. When the cartridge - the seaming machine of the Omiya number which remodelled you see, "" the っ て chasing ちゃ it is. That very this, is may.
-------
- There is no Japanese, is? Club rec suspension っ て Japanese it can strike, don't you think? it is. So, all the way there is a domestic VIP person of the shank and Omiya number, but Shinagawa or Nerima number you do not see rarely, is, don't you think?? . Well in the future the may request stripe shank. Corporation junction produce Fujioka 秀 benevolence
-------
It can strike we would like to see, don't you think? is. Me it has and it is the ょ っ flying っ chestnut. Temporarily, the road it can be less crowded black Omiya number, don't you think? (w temporarily, being to be the student, persevering, in order to be able to buy the product of junction produce, it perseveres and increases. The そ it is the time, we ask by all means may!
------

can't make out of it. i need my wife to do the translation
Old 02-08-07, 01:24 PM
nthach
Lexus Champion

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

so fing hot... :drool:

Quick Reply: Junction Produce New Lexus LS460 kit, and HeritageIII wheels