Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Car theives finally got what they deserve.

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-06, 08:17 PM
DryBlaze
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Car theives finally got what they deserve.

http://torontointegras.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=22318

Pretty hilarious and entertaining. Those guys got what they deserve! I only wished this was the same situation for all those car thieves.

Should have called the cops tho imo. Hopefully those guys won't come back and do something else.
Old 11-10-06, 08:27 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 335 Likes on 221 Posts

Obviously not good thieves and even more ignorant pursuers. If that'd been me as the thief everyone in the parking lot would be dead and I'd be gone.

"I'm going to go into a volatile situation with a golf club".

Three cars and 3 dead people later I'd have been gone in 60 seconds with three empty clips at my feet.

IF....... I was a thief.
Old 11-10-06, 08:33 PM
DryBlaze
Lexus Test Driver

I totally agree that this could have gone very very wrong but luckly it has not and hopefully wouldn't in the future, but reading about other cars being stolen like wayne's SC make me very upset at how people can just take your hard earned pride and joy like that.
Old 11-10-06, 08:39 PM
lexusondubs
dubsonlexus

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

YEA FINALLY SOMEBODY GOT WHAT WAS COMMING TO THEM !!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 11-10-06, 08:41 PM
vin 78
Lexus Test Driver

Hey I replied to that post in the Solaraguy forums...anyhow here's my response...

My favorite quote:

And lets just say that all of us got gas money from them . We f$*kin robbed them for every penny they had. Like $150 from them

hahahahahaha - karma
talk about insult to injury
Old 11-10-06, 08:52 PM
LXMN
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hard to say what a person would do in that situation. Adrenaline is a mother. Makes your thinking kinda different. I've had my car jacked 3 times. Feels like you just got car raped when you come outside in the morning and find all of your audio ripped out. Plus, everywhere you go, you wonder if the car thieves are out there. (laughing at you)
Old 11-10-06, 09:27 PM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Received 55 Likes on 43 Posts

LMAO!!! Funny stuff.

Originally Posted by DryBlaze
I totally agree that this could have gone very very wrong but luckly it has not and hopefully wouldn't in the future
But it could still go wrong. Who's to say those same kids wont come back to his area and try to steal his car or do something worse (revenge sure is sweet )? I mean, they got their asses handed to and got stuck for there loot. They might show up in that same neighborhood with an even bigger crew to take your car and any other valuables. Some can debate that car thieves wont think that way but hey, if your relegated to stealing cars for a living, then Im sure you dont have much to lose.

On the flip, he could have beat him so bad that hopefully he wouldnt think about coming back to the area or even better, stop stealing cars all together.

Last edited by GFerg; 11-10-06 at 09:39 PM.
Old 11-10-06, 09:36 PM
garbage85
Lexus Champion

kudos for him, the only bad thing is the car theives know where he lives, might be back for revenge
Old 11-11-06, 07:05 AM
RX469
Pole Position

Received 48 Likes on 38 Posts

That was a good read and funny too!
Old 11-11-06, 08:41 AM
TheRupp
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Hopefully the thieves don't jump back on this guy and his friends and sue them to their bones for assault and battery.
Old 11-11-06, 10:25 AM
Skulinex
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by TheRupp
Hopefully the thieves don't jump back on this guy and his friends and sue them to their bones for assault and battery.
My thoughts exactly.. after learning in class about the robber who went into a warehouse, fell and broke his ankle then sued the warehouse owner for not having enough lights in the warehouse to prevent him from falling and won; I wouldn't be surprised
Old 11-11-06, 10:51 AM
DASHOCKER
Lexus Fanatic

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

Some amazing language on that forum Anyway, he should have called the cops.

To clean up the mess Crooks
Old 11-11-06, 11:02 AM
Jewcano
No Sir, I Don't Like It

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I say congrats to him, but he shoulda warned them if they had come back the beating would be worse, or threaten to kill them.
On a side note, i heard a similar story, where this one dude kept breaking into this guys restaraunt from the roof, so the owner finally one day took action and put up fencing inside where the criminal would normally land, and wired it to the electical outlet, which basically charged the fencing. And like many nights previous the criminal broke through his roof and landed on the fencing. Needless to say the electricity killed the criminal and his family pressed charges. I dont remember though how the story ended.
Old 11-11-06, 11:38 AM
okcfunky
Pole Position

They should have really cleaned those thieves clocks though, take their ID's, strip the thieves car of useful information, and torched it. That would have sent a clear message.
Old 11-11-06, 11:41 AM
Inabj2
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by O. L. T.
Obviously not good thieves and even more ignorant pursuers. If that'd been me as the thief everyone in the parking lot would be dead and I'd be gone.

"I'm going to go into a volatile situation with a golf club".

Three cars and 3 dead people later I'd have been gone in 60 seconds with three empty clips at my feet.

IF....... I was a thief.
And death row.

In here in this state, most people are armed. I dont think anyone in this state would go to a pursuit withouth packing heat, I can see the thief being the one shot if he pulls a gun during this.

I personally think that the law should be changed to the pointthat it should be allowed to end them, if theyre caught inside your home or vehicle, no questions asked. Maybe a trial to determine if this guy was a thief or not.

Quick Reply: Car theives finally got what they deserve.