Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Another Enzo bites the dust

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-06, 11:07 PM
ninous26
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

they need to stop crashing these things so they don't become rarer... I need to buy one when I get older.
Old 12-21-06, 11:24 PM
JessePS

Originally Posted by ninous26
they need to stop crashing these things so they don't become rarer... I need to buy one when I get older.
At this rate ... probably there be one left on the planet which will probably be locked away in some vault 36 ft under ground somewhere on the planet.

With that I have a feeling something within the vault will destroy the car.

bahaahha
Old 12-22-06, 02:58 AM
DriftNsc3
Lexus Champion

looks like hes on a track or something. people should go to enzo school before they can take the car home.
Old 12-22-06, 03:53 AM
AJ
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by DriftNsc3
looks like hes on a track or something. people should go to enzo school before they can take the car home.
That's a regular street not track .

Originally Posted by ATSOU
Let me guess.......another guy in fossil oil business?
You don't have to be in oil to have money .
Old 12-22-06, 05:39 AM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 83 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by lexusondubs
i have said this before and ill say it again these cars are cursed or something !!
A distinct possibility. And.....I've said several times, in previous posts, that Enzo Ferrari would roll over in his grave if he knew this car used his first name. Perhaps his reaction was not limited to his own grave.

( Enzo, despite the Ferrari name on his products, did not really care much, in his personal life, for sports, racing, or exotic cars...to him it was a buisness more than anything else. His personal car and daily driver was......get this.......a white Fiat econobox, something that Fiat made an issue of in their advertising. And he went into a depression, after the tragic death of his son, that he never really recovered from, and which left him even more uninterested in cars. )

Last edited by mmarshall; 12-22-06 at 05:48 AM.
Old 12-22-06, 09:05 AM
Lexmex
Super Moderator

Received 161 Likes on 137 Posts

People need to learn how to drive...period.

I see individuals with high-end vehicles on the road and I can tell you I know kids at my track who can drive a 20 year old VW better than these ****** can drive a Ferrari, Porsche, Lamborghini and with a lot less arrogance.

If you have the $$$ to get one of these things, learn how to drive and don't assume that we will move out of your way so can have free reign on the highway. You want it, you earn it.

Old 12-22-06, 11:49 AM
SUPRMSC
Lexus Test Driver

Ouch.. another one bites the dust
Old 12-22-06, 11:53 AM
newr
Lexus Champion

at least this one wasn't cut in half.
Old 12-22-06, 12:02 PM
mmarshall
Lexus Fanatic

Received 83 Likes on 82 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexmex
If you have the $$$ to get one of these things, learn how to drive and don't assume that we will move out of your way so can have free reign on the highway. You want it, you earn it.
I thought you were one of those who believe that people should get out of the left lane if a faster car comes up behind.
Old 12-22-06, 12:51 PM
javyLSU
2IS OG

Received 30 Likes on 14 Posts

I think I'll quote myself here...
Originally Posted by javyLSU
...I really hope everyone is ok, but they need to stop selling Enzo's to morons...
This is becoming all too common of an occurrence.

Javier
Old 12-22-06, 12:54 PM
Lil4X
Out of Warranty

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

Large quantities of disposable income do not confer the skills, talent, or simple physical ability to drive one of the most powerful racing vehicles on the planet on a public road. It's a shame really, that money and sense do not necessarily go hand-in-hand. We should be grateful I suppose, that this moron didn't manage to take out several of us proletarians in the process.
Old 12-22-06, 01:03 PM
newr
Lexus Champion

why calling him a morron who doens't know how to drive yet we do not even know the exact cause of the accident?
Old 12-23-06, 02:11 PM
GRAND_LS 4
3UZ-FEEEE

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by newr
why calling him a morron who doens't know how to drive yet we do not even know the exact cause of the accident?
That is what im wondering?

Lots of haters out there.
Old 12-24-06, 05:37 AM
Lexmex
Super Moderator

Received 161 Likes on 137 Posts

Originally Posted by mmarshall
I thought you were one of those who believe that people should get out of the left lane if a faster car comes up behind.
Like I said, if they want us to get out of the way, they have to earn it. I do see some people do this properly by going in the far left lane putting on a left turn signal (which is standard operating procedure here, though I don't like it, but it is better than one flashing their brights and reving their engine).

Problem down here is a lot of people want to show off, intimidate or even humiliate people, sometimes even after they move out of the way.
Old 12-24-06, 11:12 AM
GRAND_LS 4
3UZ-FEEEE

Received 17 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by Lexmex
Like I said, if they want us to get out of the way, they have to earn it. I do see some people do this properly by going in the far left lane putting on a left turn signal (which is standard operating procedure here, though I don't like it, but it is better than one flashing their brights and reving their engine).

Problem down here is a lot of people want to show off, intimidate or even humiliate people, sometimes even after they move out of the way.
No one has to earn it... Its the LAW in many places. They shouldnt have to flash thier lights... They only flash becasue someone is sleeping in the pasing lane.

Quick Reply: Another Enzo bites the dust