Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

That new LS is OUT OF HAND!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-06, 01:14 PM
Tyke
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default That new LS is OUT OF HAND!

Jesus that car is BAD, I just had to say that. Ive never liked the LS because of its grandpa curves, but the new LS is something else....what a car....someday lol
Old 10-31-06, 01:15 PM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Someday here too
Old 10-31-06, 01:57 PM
ff_
Lexus Champion

Does "out of hand" mean "good"? I'm not up on all the groovy terms you kids use these days.
Old 10-31-06, 01:59 PM
Lexmex
Super Moderator

Received 161 Likes on 137 Posts

She's our flagship
Old 10-31-06, 02:14 PM
ic144
Driver

Originally Posted by ff_
Does "out of hand" mean "good"? I'm not up on all the groovy terms you kids use these days.

He said "that car is BAD." I think he was referring the term "BAD" as in "that's good." But yea, the "out of hand" phase is a bit weird.
Old 10-31-06, 02:17 PM
Seadee456
Driver

Originally Posted by enigma888
Someday here too
By the time I can afford one, they will make LSs that drive themselves, cook you dinner and make your margaritas.
Old 10-31-06, 02:41 PM
Skulinex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Or..

Originally Posted by ic144
He said "that car is BAD." I think he was referring the term "BAD" as in "that's good." But yea, the "out of hand" phase is a bit weird.
maybe, just maybe, what he meant was that the LS460 is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of Lexus. It's the eventuality of an anomaly, which, despite his sincerest efforts, he has been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably... here.
Old 10-31-06, 03:39 PM
newr
Lexus Champion

I mistaken it for the ES350 when comming up from the rear until I saw the exhaust tips. IMHO it's a beautiful car, but somehow does not have the road presence like the S and especially the 7. Maybe its physical size is smaller than those 2?
Old 10-31-06, 03:42 PM
newr
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by ic144
LOL.. I've also heard this before too... that car is the "$H!T".. and I think they mean "BAD" as in "that's good". LOL
Old 10-31-06, 03:52 PM
-J-P-L-
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Skulinex
maybe, just maybe, what he meant was that the LS460 is the sum of a remainder of an unbalanced equation inherent to the programming of Lexus. It's the eventuality of an anomaly, which, despite his sincerest efforts, he has been unable to eliminate from what is otherwise a harmony of mathematical precision. While it remains a burden assiduously avoided, it is not unexpected, and thus not beyond a measure of control. Which has led you, inexorably... here.

Hey, that's what I was gonna say!

Old 10-31-06, 04:58 PM
MGS4
Lexus Test Driver

true that, the new LS ownz
Old 10-31-06, 06:13 PM
bitkahuna
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,379 Posts

LMAO...

Exxxxxcellent.
Old 10-31-06, 06:40 PM
encore888
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Seadee456
By the time I can afford one, they will make LSs that drive themselves, cook you dinner and make your margaritas.
Haha, maybe same here. I've gone on the record as saying that by the time I can afford one, it will be the LS 8000 hL L with total automation, full body massage, holographic systems, the works. And that's just the basic upgrad package.
Old 10-31-06, 08:37 PM
O. L. T.
Keeper of the light

Received 335 Likes on 221 Posts

TOO ........MUCH ........STARBUCKS

Old 10-31-06, 09:43 PM
Tyke
Driver

LOL yes what I mean is that is just so good that its out of control...Illtake the new LS over MB S and BMW 7 series ANYDAY.....for the price??? And the technology, again, IS OUT OF HAND! LOL Completely out of control...I was impressed with the MBenz CLS 7 speed tranny, but the lext came out with an 8!! WOW....I work for MBenz and those 7speed CLS trannys are already showing signs of trouble, Ive hear of many people stranded with brand new cars...I guarante u LExus wont have that problem, even with a super complicated 8 speed tranny!

Quick Reply: That new LS is OUT OF HAND!