Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Bmw 335tt

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-06, 12:33 AM
BlkGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Exclamation Bmw 335tt

This is weird...

http://www.bimmerfest.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=163972

There is 424kms on the odometer, and today after leaving a little car show I was on the highway cruising home, stepped on it a little to get into the lane then in my rear view mirror all I could see was tons and I mean tons of white smoke, then the red check engine light came on and the car stalled. I got it towed to my local BMW dealership, and its a holiday, but my salesman met me there and gave me an X5 to roll while they check my car out. It is going into service at 7am tomorrow mornig so I will keep you all updated. I have stepped on it a few times but nothing hardcore. Anyone have any ideas as to what may have happened? It was clouds of whiteish smoke coming from both exhaust tips, and even after sitting for a few minutes it was still coming out without the engine running. There was no warning or any noises or anything. The oil temp guage seemed fine and no warning sensors until this happend. There were no leaks of fluid and at glancing in the engine compartment everything looked fine. Any one have any ideas?
Old 09-10-06, 12:51 AM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

well maybe it's just some independent case?
Old 09-10-06, 12:58 AM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Received 58 Likes on 45 Posts

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...211734&page=47