Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

supra forums

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-06, 05:28 PM
Gs Dreams
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default supra forums

i signed up on the supra forms (supraforums.com) but i have a problem. i can't seem to post or reply on the forums. it's been a week and i already email the webmaster twice about it. im not sure it's not letting me post because i just sign up but my login/logout works but no posting for me. im not sure if anyone is signed on there as well but did anyone ever encoutner this problem with them?
Old 04-29-06, 10:29 AM
soarer1023
Lead Lap

did u activate the account???
Old 04-29-06, 12:29 PM
TLW
Lexus Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

where are you trying to post...what forum?
Old 04-30-06, 03:17 PM
Gs Dreams
Pole Position

yea i think i activated the account, all i had to do was click on the link

i tried to post on any forum and it won't work

i just tried to re activate the account and it says that im "moderation queue"
how long do it takes? i mean when i signed up for clublexs i was on that same minute

Last edited by Gs Dreams; 04-30-06 at 03:21 PM.
Old 04-30-06, 04:37 PM
SupraCoup3
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Gs Dreams
yea i think i activated the account, all i had to do was click on the link

i tried to post on any forum and it won't work

i just tried to re activate the account and it says that im "moderation queue"
how long do it takes? i mean when i signed up for clublexs i was on that same minute

SF has the registration somewhat "closed" due to the fact that they have so many users. Unfortunately, it may be the case of a few bad apples ruining the barrel, but I think it just takes some time for the registration to complete.

John
Old 04-30-06, 08:29 PM
exvelocity
Pole Position

I've been on SF for over 3 years,"exvelocity " is my handle on there and never had a problem, but for some reason I have a same problem as you with that screen name , but on CL, LOL, it logs me in but I cant view **** or post anything
so I just registered with a new name
Old 05-01-06, 03:26 PM
Gs Dreams
Pole Position

Originally Posted by slowtt
I've been on SF for over 3 years,"exvelocity " is my handle on there and never had a problem, but for some reason I have a same problem as you with that screen name , but on CL, LOL, it logs me in but I cant view **** or post anything
so u think i should try to do it all over again on the supra forums?
Old 05-01-06, 08:28 PM
LexFather

so u think i should try to do it all over again on the supra forums?
A lot of websites, do to trolling, make you wait to officially join. Sometimes a month. Sometimes to let every newbie join the same time.

Maybe send them an e-mail instead.

Old 05-02-06, 04:31 AM
SteVTEC
Lexus Test Driver

try reading the stickies because I bet it's explained there already somewhere.
Old 05-02-06, 05:21 AM
exvelocity
Pole Position

Originally Posted by SupraCoup3
SF has the registration somewhat "closed" due to the fact that they have so many users. Unfortunately, it may be the case of a few bad apples ruining the barrel, but I think it just takes some time for the registration to complete.

John
that maybe true,there is just too many kids that dont own a Supra and probably never will and all they do is clutter up the forums with their pointless comments and dreams
Old 05-02-06, 11:06 AM
Gs Dreams
Pole Position

well i gotta admit i don't own a supra yet, im waiting until i get my summer break from college and then im going to go shopping. i found one in FL. for 28,000 with 97k on the dash, hopefully i can talk him down. o i forgot it's a 97 6spd with twin bad boys
even talking with a few of the members on here they say thats the best year (97-98) to get.
my orginal plans were to get a 93.5 5 or 6spd strip the whole car down and rebuild it. but a few guys on here think going with the 97-98 would be my best bet
Old 05-02-06, 02:12 PM
exvelocity
Pole Position

well i gotta admit i don't own a supra yet, im waiting until i get my summer break from college and then im going to go shopping. i found one in FL. for 28,000 with 97k on the dash, hopefully i can talk him down. o i forgot it's a 97 6spd with twin bad boys
even talking with a few of the members on here they say thats the best year (97-98) to get.
my orginal plans were to get a 93.5 5 or 6spd strip the whole car down and rebuild it. but a few guys on here think going with the 97-98 would be my best bet
You mean the black one in jax?with supposedly 500hp, new Toyota motor? that has been in autotrader for a while?
other than the fact that 97-98 cost more,there is no difference between 93-96 and 97-98, there are no serous changes were made besides headlights and tailights,turn signals,cheaper rubber e-brake handle on 97-98 vs leather wrapped on 94-96,very un-noticable changes to rear seats in 98,and different color dash trim ,and a thin bar in the center openning on the front bumper on 97-98 models,I know them inside out, LOL, I have 6 of them right now
Old 05-03-06, 01:33 AM
Gs Dreams
Pole Position

You mean the black one in jax?with supposedly 500hp, new Toyota motor? that has been in autotrader for a while?
other than the fact that 97-98 cost more,there is no difference between 93-96 and 97-98, there are no serous changes were made besides headlights and tailights,turn signals,cheaper rubber e-brake handle on 97-98 vs leather wrapped on 94-96,very un-noticable changes to rear seats in 98,and different color dash trim ,and a thin bar in the center openning on the front bumper on 97-98 models,I know them inside out, LOL, I have 6 of them right now
nah it's the red one, i forget what city it's in but i seen that black one though. dam son u got six supra's? mind selling me one if i had one (or six) i don't think i can give one up. i believe those cars are gonna be ranked up with old amercian classic's...... of course years down the road. i guess the main reason i was aiming towards the 97-98 series due to less miles on the engine, you know saving money on a engine swap down the line.
Old 05-03-06, 04:40 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,128 Likes on 1,298 Posts

Sorry you can only have one ID here on CL ... PM me with what email addy you used with the other account please and I'll merge them.

Also - please read our forum rules on max sig size allowed here (450 x 100) and shrink yours a bit, thanks
Old 05-03-06, 06:37 AM
exvelocity
Pole Position

nah it's the red one, i forget what city it's in but i seen that black one though. dam son u got six supra's? mind selling me one if i had one (or six) i don't think i can give one up. i believe those cars are gonna be ranked up with old amercian classic's...... of course years down the road. i guess the main reason i was aiming towards the 97-98 series due to less miles on the engine, you know saving money on a engine swap down the line.
you said that one had "the twin bad boys", you mean HKS 2835?or 3037s? LOL or just stock twins? cause I dont think anyone in their right mind would sell 97 Supra with HKS twins for under 30k
if you have around 30k ,I can sell you one of my 94 BPU+++ TRD widebody,79k miles,any color,any color new leather ,and for 32k any choice of wheels,like FISKE,CCW,HRE, VOLK,WORK,ASANTI,GFG,e.t.c

Quick Reply: supra forums