Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

Almost Pulled Over...

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-06, 10:01 PM
BlkGS3
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Almost Pulled Over...

Just got home and I have a story for you guys:

Im driving down the street towards my house when a red light turns on and I end up stopping behind a a cop. The light turns green and I we start going (me still following behind) when all of the sudden the pig slows down and changes to the lane next to me . At this point Im about to crap my pants because I have 5% tint on all my windows and I really have no time to deal with removing my tints and going to court.... I drop the windows all the way down and Im now rolling down the street next to the cop going 35mph. Oh and I forgot to metion its 40 degrees out side ... Then the cop turns on his search light, points it at me, rolls down the window and all of the suddent this female pig (literally a Pig, i have no clue how she fit inside that cruiser) looks at me and says:

"You know that I know you have tints so you can roll your windows back down"

I reply: "Oh its cool I like it cold"

and that pig says: "Dont be a ****ing smart a$$ with me! Roll up your window right now before I give you a ticket"

Can you believe that **** saying this to me? What does she care if Im cold or not... Maybe I do like it cold....

God I hate pigs!!!!
Old 03-12-06, 10:05 PM
tuddy
Negative Nancy

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

lol lol maybe she didnt want you to catch a cold
Old 03-12-06, 10:11 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

HAHAHAA, i have to say that's a pretty funny story
Old 03-12-06, 11:09 PM
Inabj2
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by BlkGS3
Just got home and I have a story for you guys:

Im driving down the street towards my house when a red light turns on and I end up stopping behind a a cop. The light turns green and I we start going (me still following behind) when all of the sudden the pig slows down and changes to the lane next to me . At this point Im about to crap my pants because I have 5% tint on all my windows and I really have no time to deal with removing my tints and going to court.... I drop the windows all the way down and Im now rolling down the street next to the cop going 35mph. Oh and I forgot to metion its 40 degrees out side ... Then the cop turns on his search light, points it at me, rolls down the window and all of the suddent this female pig (literally a Pig, i have no clue how she fit inside that cruiser) looks at me and says:

"You know that I know you have tints so you can roll your windows back down"

and that pig says: "Dont be a ****ing smart a$$ with me! Roll up your window right now before I give you a ticket"

Can you believe that **** saying this to me? What does she care if Im cold or not... Maybe I do like it cold....

God I hate pigs!!!!
Get the patrols car number, and file a complaint against her with her Dept.
Old 03-13-06, 01:12 AM
AJ
Lexus Champion

Originally Posted by BlkGS3
Something about this made me laugh and yes , it seems that with the badge comes the "PIG" effect