Car Chat General discussion about Lexus, other auto manufacturers and automotive news.

what models are these bulls?

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-05, 02:53 PM
tzu911
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default what models are these bulls?

what models are these bulls?
Attached Thumbnails what models are these bulls?-694877_184_full.jpg  
Old 02-28-05, 02:54 PM
tzu911
Lexus Champion

and this one..
Attached Thumbnails what models are these bulls?-694877_67_full.jpg  
Old 02-28-05, 03:32 PM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Received 58 Likes on 45 Posts

That is a very exclusive Lambo Diablo SV. Its either a 98 or 99 model. About 85 built in 1998 and 25 built in 1999(for the US). I think under 200 for the world. I dont remember if it was RWD or AWD. There were so many Diablos, it was rediclous. I strongly believe it was RWD only. I think one of the first RWD Diablos built.

The second seems to be probably a 2000 Diablo SE 6.0 or VT 6.0.

Last edited by magneto112; 02-28-05 at 03:47 PM.
Old 02-28-05, 03:50 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Received 184 Likes on 143 Posts

Originally Posted by magneto112
That is a very exclusive Lambo Diablo SV. Its either a 98 or 99 model. About 85 built in 1998 and 25 built in 1999(for the US). I think under 200 for the world. I dont remember if it was RWD or AWD. There were so many Diablos, it was rediclous. I strongly believe it was RWD only. I think one of the first RWD Diablos built.

The second seems to be probably a 2000 Diablo SE 6.0 or VT 6.0.
"wow" is all i can say about it
Old 02-28-05, 03:52 PM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Correction. The first one is a 1999 because they stopped using the flip-up headlights. And all SV's were RWD with a power increase to 510hp.
Old 02-28-05, 03:55 PM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Originally Posted by rominl
"wow" is all i can say about it
Yep, and for basically every Lamborghini also. Old or new. I love these cars with a passion. I going to get myself one, one of these days. I'm determined.
Old 02-28-05, 04:24 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Yep, and for basically every Lamborghini also. Old or new. I love these cars with a passion. I going to get myself one, one of these days. I'm determined.
man, we are all waiting for your car to come

dunno, lambo are nice, but somehow i dig ferrari a bit more. don't get me wrong, lambo is still wow
Old 02-28-05, 04:57 PM
STIG
Lexus Test Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by rominl
man, we are all waiting for your car to come

dunno, lambo are nice, but somehow i dig ferrari a bit more. don't get me wrong, lambo is still wow

i have lower standard, and so i will be happy with my 911 turbo, one day. i have to get that car and i will.
Old 02-28-05, 05:18 PM
rominl
exclusive matchup

Originally Posted by DC52E55
i have lower standard, and so i will be happy with my 911 turbo, one day. i have to get that car and i will.
not sure if it's "lower standard", coz' the 911 turbo runs on the track with ferrari's
Old 02-28-05, 06:00 PM
jracerlmn
Lexus Champion

i still think lamborghini's are still the sexiest cars on the planet, they turn heads like no other. However....they aren't the best performing...just the best damn looking.
Old 02-28-05, 06:40 PM
Baby ///M3
Lexus Champion

Received 21 Likes on 13 Posts

If it's any consolation, you may drive these Diablo SVs in NFS III PC Version.

Jon
Old 02-28-05, 06:42 PM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

Originally Posted by jracerlmn
i still think lamborghini's are still the sexiest cars on the planet, they turn heads like no other. However....they aren't the best performing...just the best damn looking.
That might be true and I know many people have complained about that(being a handful to drive, not a daily driver like other exotics) with older models(Diablo, Countach) but not as much with the Murci and Gallardo. I personally couldnt tell you if the new gen of cars are better to drive daily, I'm just going on from what I read in magazines and from what owners say on forums.

To me when you get a car that is incredibly fast, an overall great handler, how could you lose?? How much better can you get than a Lambo, Ferrari, Porsche and other smaller exotic car companies?? If you are able to purchase a car of this caliber, I wouldnt think that one is considerably better than the other(well unless you are talking about the McLaren F1). The only thing better are race cars( Lemans, F1 etc). After that, it all comes down to which looks best.
Old 02-28-05, 06:46 PM
jracerlmn
Lexus Champion

[QUOTE=magneto112]That might be true and I know many people have complained about that(being a handful to drive, not a daily driver like other exotics) with older models(Diablo, Countach) but not as much with the Murci and Gallardo. I personally couldnt tell you if the new gen of cars are better to drive daily, I'm just going on from what I read in magazines and from what owners say on forums.
QUOTE]

I can tell you the countach and the diablo SUCK to drive daily. I can attest to that. The bull**** turning radius, the impossibly large blind spots, do NOT help at all. It's hard as hell to look out the back or anything, but still it's a lambo.
Old 02-28-05, 06:56 PM
GFerg
Speaks French in Russian

[QUOTE=jracerlmn]
That might be true and I know many people have complained about that(being a handful to drive, not a daily driver like other exotics) with older models(Diablo, Countach) but not as much with the Murci and Gallardo. I personally couldnt tell you if the new gen of cars are better to drive daily, I'm just going on from what I read in magazines and from what owners say on forums.
QUOTE]

I can tell you the countach and the diablo SUCK to drive daily. I can attest to that. The bull**** turning radius, the impossibly large blind spots, do NOT help at all. It's hard as hell to look out the back or anything, but still it's a lambo.
Alright....I'm growing to hate you right now. The SLK55, CLS55, E55 with mods, the armored car, then to top it off, you have personal time behind some of the greatest most admired cars on earth?? Me... jealous??!! No, I swear I'm not. Okay, just a little bit....okay a lot. LOL. j/p. Like I said before, nice collection of cars. And being only 2 years older than me, I must be doing something wrong. Teach me your ways!!

Anyway, ya I hear those blind spots are quite incredible and that small rear window, I think some dont even have one, like the Diablo GT and maybe the SV because of the roof scoops. But at the end of the day, throughout all the horrible ergonomics and such, its still a Lambo, and still able to put the smile right back on your face almost instantly.
Old 02-28-05, 07:04 PM
jracerlmn
Lexus Champion

[QUOTE=magneto112]
Originally Posted by jracerlmn

Alright....I'm growing to hate you right now. The SLK55, CLS55, E55 with mods, the armored car, then to top it off, you have personal time behind some of the greatest most admired cars on earth?? Me... jealous??!! No, I swear I'm not. Okay, just a little bit....okay a lot. LOL. j/p. Like I said before, nice collection of cars. And being only 2 years older than me, I must be doing something wrong. Teach me your ways!!

Anyway, ya I hear those blind spots are quite incredible and that small rear window, I think some dont even have one, like the Diablo GT and maybe the SV because of the roof scoops. But at the end of the day, throughout all the horrible ergonomics and such, its still a Lambo, and still able to put the smile right back on your face almost instantly.
what E55? anyways the lambo is my dad's. But umm...youre right about the SV and the GT.

Quick Reply: what models are these bulls?