Canada For events in Canada.

Looking to buy a 2016/17 RX350 in GTA

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-17, 10:04 AM
sadalja
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Looking to buy a 2016/17 RX350 in GTA

Hi, I am new to Lexus. Have a BMW X1 currently that is coming off-lease this June and looking to move into a bigger vehicle. Also looking to buy and hold and based on Lexus' reputation am considering the RX350. We have driven it and really like it. I would appreciate input on the following:

- Any recommendations on dealers / salespeople in the GTA that are good to deal with?
- Is the F-sport upgrade worth it? Or stick to the base model?
- I use my iPhone and Waze for traffic/directions. Is the navi on the RX really worth the extra splurge?
- I am also ok with a demo / used model - most of the dealers seem to have these avaaible but the pricing is really variable. Seems that pricing in Montreal is much better - any issues with buying a low mileage (<15K) from Montreal?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sunil.
Old 02-17-17, 08:41 AM
3nergiz3d
Intermediate

Received 53 Likes on 49 Posts

Originally Posted by sadalja
Hi, I am new to Lexus. Have a BMW X1 currently that is coming off-lease this June and looking to move into a bigger vehicle. Also looking to buy and hold and based on Lexus' reputation am considering the RX350. We have driven it and really like it. I would appreciate input on the following:

- Any recommendations on dealers / salespeople in the GTA that are good to deal with?
- I use my iPhone and Waze for traffic/directions. Is the navi on the RX really worth the extra splurge?
- I am also ok with a demo / used model - most of the dealers seem to have these avaaible but the pricing is really variable. Seems that pricing in Montreal is much better - any issues with buying a low mileage (<15K) from Montreal?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Sunil.
Hey Sunil,

I just helped my parents buy a new 2017 RX350 F-Sport in Alberta though. Please see my replies below.

Can't comment on this question.

The F-Sport Upgrade is based on preference. Do you want a more aggressive grill and LFA type style cluster?

I still feel the NAVI is a little weak compared to Waze and some other apps that you might be using. Not worth the extra splurge imo.

I don't see viable concern here. Also check Edmonton, Alberta for demos. There seems to be quite a bit.

Cheers and good luck!