Canada For events in Canada.

This weekend's show in the G.T.A...

Old 05-08-03, 02:08 PM
Bercasio
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This weekend's show in the G.T.A...

Just to let everybody know that is all over the Ontario region and G.T.A. that my Silver Lexus LS400 will be at The One clothing Co. booth @ the Canadian Autotech in the National Trade Centre - C.N.E. grounds hope to see all of you there representing with your Lexus!!! If not, check us out @ the booth. Everybody knows me as "BOUG" just come and ask ( he is the 6ft. - 260 lbs - filipino) , as I myself would like to meet everybody that belives in all what we represent is our "true luxury rides". My LS400 is rollin' on 20's Zenetti Mystics on Khumo 255/35/20, unfortunatley due to being so busy and lack of open time, I could not install my JIC-Coilovers, JIC-twin bullet exhaust, and big break cross-drilled rotor kit, to have ready for the show. Now the install will not happen until next Tuesday, I can't wait!!! I hear you guys have Toyota and Lexus Meets that happens every 2nd Wednesday in the West end. Where? and When? I have been on this site for quite sometime, just have been too busy working to see what is going on in T.O. and now there are meets which I would love to check out. Well got to go hope to see you Lexus people @ this weekend's show, see you peoples later and talk to you soon!!!

Peace,
Boug
Old 05-08-03, 02:31 PM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 196 Likes on 109 Posts

Hey Boug!

What is this show about at the CNE? Is it both days of the weekend? How many other modded Lexus cars will be there?

Here are pics of my ride https://www.clublexus.com/gallery/sh...at=500&thumb=1

Most of my mods have been handling mods - so are not that visible.
Old 05-08-03, 11:16 PM
Bercasio
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default the weekend show...

Canadian Autotech is affiliated with Darknights that happens @ the Markham Fairgrounds every summer, not sure if you heard of it. It is all about the highly "no limit"modded import and domestic rides, with the entertainment shows on the side. So what is going on this weekend is a parent Co. to all this. And as I was setting up last night it was totally rammed!!! And cars kept coming in all hours of the late night from all over. There is one booth with an Escalade that has "26 INCH RIMS!!!" rollin' on a set of Khumho 305/30/26!!! And slammed "2 AND A HALF INCHES!!!"
Craaazzy!!!! It should be a really good weekend.
Old 05-29-03, 06:39 PM
skperformance
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

the toyota nation guys meet twice a month
second wednesday of the month at krispy kreme mavis and 401 in mississauga
and last saturday
like this sat the 31st
at 8 in the tim hortons or rona parking lot kennedy and 401