Lexus dealership recommendation

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-14, 01:48 PM
hokyk
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lexus dealership recommendation

Hi All,

I am in the market to lease a new vehicle and I am considering Lexus. Could you please recommend a dealership and a salesperson as I have read so many stories in different forums and don't really want to "try my luck" in finding a good salesperson/dealership.

Thanks in advance!
Old 09-18-14, 05:31 AM
GSCT
Pit Crew

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Two suggestions: Lexus of Oakville (is350mark from Lexus of Oakville has posted in this forum) and Performance Lexus in St. Catharines - both my son and I bought from Performance this year.
Old 10-07-14, 07:04 AM
PearlFocal
Driver School Candidate

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Northwest Lexus look for I think his name was Surgui or something.

I didn't buy a car from him, but he very professional, friendly, honest and not pushy. If I ever get another one, i'll look for him.
Old 10-09-14, 01:22 PM
ISFSPRT
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by hokyk
Hi All,

I am in the market to lease a new vehicle and I am considering Lexus. Could you please recommend a dealership and a salesperson as I have read so many stories in different forums and don't really want to "try my luck" in finding a good salesperson/dealership.

Thanks in advance!
hi, i have sent you a PM. thank you
Old 10-31-14, 03:36 PM
newgsman
Instructor

Received 79 Likes on 55 Posts

I spent almost three months shopping for a new car and went to many different dealers. What I noticed most was that if you go at a time when a dealership is not very busy you will get very good service. If they are busy it would be difficult to get a lot of personal time. At any rate I have to agree with a previous post that Sergei at Northwest was a really good guy. I must have visited him the most. Unfortunately he didn't have the car I finally wanted to buy so I had to go elsewhere. I would however look for him if I am in the market again. He was always ready to answer questions, give good advice, offer reasonably cost effective solutions and get me test drives. He also knows his cars and cars in general. I find it somewhat disappointing when I visit some dealerships and I know way more about their cars then they do. Especially when they try and pull the wool over your eyes. Sergei would let you know if he did not know the answer.

I bought my car from Heffner Lexus and the salesman was Keith Wilton. I had a great negotiating session with him and his after sales service was also commendable. What is really interesting about my dealings with Keith is that I did all of my negotiating over e-mail over a period of a couple of weeks. Finally when we got to the nitty gritty we finished the deal over the phone. I never met Keith until the day I paid for and picked up my car.
Old 03-05-15, 06:25 PM
Lindenlea
Rookie

Default Kevin Loth, lexus downtown

I had a good experience with Kevin and the dealership is very central if you live in TO.
Old 03-06-15, 11:59 AM
A2BLexus
Rookie

I went to DT Lexus, Don Valley North when I was shopping for mine. While my sales guy was nice @ DT Lexus, the manager seemed arrogant and wasn't willing to move on the price at all. I ended up getting an minty 2014 IS 250F3AWD w 27k for a better price than what I offered.

DVP Lexus quoted me a ridiculous price for both lease & finance, he followed up with saying he can get em a little better price, I didn't bother as the original prices were wack.
Old 03-07-15, 11:51 AM
ISFSPRT
Driver School Candidate

When I was searching for my 2014 IS350 F Sport, I got a quote from DVN and the price was so high. So I went to Lexus Downtown, and got a really good deal from them in the end of 2013. Since they helped me out a lot on my deal, so I brought them more customers in 2014. Then the manager actually offered me a job there as a sales consultant in the end of 2014. Now I am working there, all the staff and managers are really nice, and the price they give is very competitive.
Old 03-09-15, 01:31 PM
hunghing88
Driver School Candidate

Thomas Homewood @ Lexus On The Park
Old 06-23-15, 06:34 PM
roadwarrio
Rookie

Originally Posted by A2BLexus
I went to DT Lexus, Don Valley North when I was shopping for mine. While my sales guy was nice @ DT Lexus, the manager seemed arrogant and wasn't willing to move on the price at all. I ended up getting an minty 2014 IS 250F3AWD w 27k for a better price than what I offered.

DVP Lexus quoted me a ridiculous price for both lease & finance, he followed up with saying he can get em a little better price, I didn't bother as the original prices were wack.
I'm not surprised! I'd stay away IMO. I've heard good things about On The Park, but never bought a car there.
Old 06-24-15, 07:17 AM
GEEROME
Driver School Candidate

Originally Posted by PearlFocal
Northwest Lexus look for I think his name was Surgui or something.

I didn't buy a car from him, but he very professional, friendly, honest and not pushy. If I ever get another one, i'll look for him.
Yup, look for Sergey..... I recently purchased a 250 from him...... Very knowledgeable!
Old 06-30-15, 10:53 AM
SergeyNWL
Driver School Candidate

GEEROME, PearlFocal, newgsman,

Thank you!!! This is a biggest compliment for a sales guy like me I really appreciate that!!! Let me guys know if I can help you with anything. I finally found GS460 and traded in my IS250 manual))
Old 07-01-15, 12:00 PM
FishBike
Pole Position

Received 31 Likes on 3 Posts

Just wanted to chime in and say that I've also had great experiences dealing with Northwest Lexus. I've mostly dealt with Fred Pauls, but the whole crew there is great.
Old 09-18-15, 05:57 AM
Idlefree
Pit Crew

I have purchased 3 cars from Northwest Lexus this is the best dealership I have ever used in 25 years, this is the first time I have ever used a dealer for service as well, I have been dealing with them for 6 years
Kevin is the sales person
Sanaya is the service person
All my family and friends have come to Northwest Lexus and no complaints till now
Hope this helps
Old 02-10-16, 09:46 AM
managerx
Driver School Candidate

I have been to a few Lexus dealers in the GTA - although I have only ever bought from Ken Shaw, which for the record is fantastic. I would highly recommend Mark Aquilla - he has given our family fantastic service.

Lexus on the Park is also great; I visited them a few times over the years and have good things to say about them. The only poor experience I can think of is Richmond Hill Lexus. I went out there to check out a CPO once, no appointment and was assigned a sales guy. He wasn't too knowledgeable about the product, wanted to come on the test drive with us (major turn off) and when we went to discuss pricing - he was not competitive even though we were serious. In the end, we just bought a new one the next day and were able to to get better deal!