I am buying my first lexus and need input please. - Club Lexus Forums

I am buying my first lexus and need input please.

Old 06-22-14, 07:58 PM   #1
raslex
Driver School Candidate

Smile I am buying my first lexus and need input please.

Hello,

first post

I finally decided to finance an IS 350 RWD f sport. I went to erin park lexus and was very close to signing a deal but then changed my mind and instead thought of checking out other dealers.
I will be trading in my 2008 mazda 3 with some down. Erin park offered my 1.9% finance rate? Is that good or I can still bring it down?

I see from this forum that Lexus downtown toronto has some good reputation, is that true?

can you guys share your finance rate? how much was shaved off from the vehicle price? that will really help a new to-be lexus owner. Also I am thinking of making bi-weekly payments just because it comes down to a bit less.

Thank you.
raslex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-14, 10:46 PM   #2
604GSE21
Pole Position

1.9 is pretty good consider what lexus.ca say... last car i financed was at 6% thru HSBC ><"""
604GSE21 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-14, 05:14 AM   #3
triniexr
Driver

Do some comparison on pricing using autotrader.ca and also check out what they are worth using canadianblackbook.com.

In terms of finance rate, 1.9% is very good. Remember, this is 1.9% throughout the entire term life. If you use a financial institution at prime which is 3%, this is ANNUALLY. Its beneficial to get the loan through the dealer. They are also an open loan so if you can save and dump money into the loan then you can pay it off faster.
triniexr is offline   Reply With Quote