Go Back   Club Lexus Forums > Local Chapters and Regional Forums > Regional ClubLexus Forums > Canada
Sign in using an external account
Register Forgot Password?

I am buying my first lexus and need input please.

Old 06-22-14, 08:58 PM   #1
raslex
Driver School Candidate
Trader Score: (0)

Smile I am buying my first lexus and need input please.

Hello,

first post

I finally decided to finance an IS 350 RWD f sport. I went to erin park lexus and was very close to signing a deal but then changed my mind and instead thought of checking out other dealers.
I will be trading in my 2008 mazda 3 with some down. Erin park offered my 1.9% finance rate? Is that good or I can still bring it down?

I see from this forum that Lexus downtown toronto has some good reputation, is that true?

can you guys share your finance rate? how much was shaved off from the vehicle price? that will really help a new to-be lexus owner. Also I am thinking of making bi-weekly payments just because it comes down to a bit less.

Thank you.
This ad is not displayed to registered members.
Register your free account today and become a member on Club Lexus!
raslex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-14, 11:46 PM   #2
604GSE21
Driver

1.9 is pretty good consider what lexus.ca say... last car i financed was at 6% thru HSBC ><"""
604GSE21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-14, 06:14 AM   #3
triniexr
Driver

Do some comparison on pricing using autotrader.ca and also check out what they are worth using canadianblackbook.com.

In terms of finance rate, 1.9% is very good. Remember, this is 1.9% throughout the entire term life. If you use a financial institution at prime which is 3%, this is ANNUALLY. Its beneficial to get the loan through the dealer. They are also an open loan so if you can save and dump money into the loan then you can pay it off faster.
triniexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-14, 08:12 PM   #4
is350mark
Driver School Candidate

MarkAtlLexus MarkatLexus MarkAtLexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by raslex View Post
Hello,

first post

I finally decided to finance an IS 350 RWD f sport. I went to erin park lexus and was very close to signing a deal but then changed my mind and instead thought of checking out other dealers.
I will be trading in my 2008 mazda 3 with some down. Erin park offered my 1.9% finance rate? Is that good or I can still bring it down?

I see from this forum that Lexus downtown toronto has some good reputation, is that true?

can you guys share your finance rate? how much was shaved off from the vehicle price? that will really help a new to-be lexus owner. Also I am thinking of making bi-weekly payments just because it comes down to a bit less.

Thank you.
Hello raslex , I work at Lexus of Oakville in sales and can explain how the rates work , and help with your trade in value and discount.

Email me when you have a chance and we can talk , talk to you soon !

Markp@lexusofoakville.ca
is350mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-14, 08:17 AM   #5
GSCT
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by is350mark View Post
Hello raslex , I work at Lexus of Oakville in sales and can explain how the rates work , and help with your trade in value and discount.

Markp@lexusofoakville.ca
Reslax, definitely talk to Mark at Oakville - I've met him and he is knowledgeable about Lexus and an enthusiast to boot!
GSCT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-14, 05:35 AM   #6
triniexr
Driver

Sorry to jack the thread....

Mark, I am thinking of listing my lexus for sale. Its an 07 LS460L Executive Package black on black with 123,000km on it. What do you think I should list it for? Im not including my 22" rims with it but I do have 2 other sets of factory rims. One set is chrome for summer, the other is the regular alloys.
Attached Images

Old 06-30-14, 07:06 AM   #7
raslex
Driver School Candidate

Quote:

Markp@lexusofoakville.ca
Mark, I sent you an email.
raslex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-14, 11:31 AM   #8
is350mark
Driver School Candidate

MarkAtlLexus MarkatLexus MarkAtLexus

Quote:
Originally Posted by triniexr View Post
Sorry to jack the thread....

Mark, I am thinking of listing my lexus for sale. Its an 07 LS460L Executive Package black on black with 123,000km on it. What do you think I should list it for? Im not including my 22" rims with it but I do have 2 other sets of factory rims. One set is chrome for summer, the other is the regular alloys.
Hello,

Car looks sharp BTW !!! i would ask in the area of $24,000 - $26,500 depending on the condition , all be honest you have a great package but if ppl are looking for a larage trunk that pushes your car out of there search . Good luck with sale, if you want to trade it in for a new Lexus or a newer LS I have two in stock right now !
is350mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-14, 06:06 AM   #9
triniexr
Driver

Quote:
Hello,

Car looks sharp BTW !!! i would ask in the area of $24,000 - $26,500 depending on the condition , all be honest you have a great package but if ppl are looking for a larage trunk that pushes your car out of there search . Good luck with sale, if you want to trade it in for a new Lexus or a newer LS I have two in stock right now !
Ill check out what you guys have. This car was originally purchased and serviced only at Lexus of Oakville.
Old 07-10-14, 06:06 AM