Canada For events in Canada.

Kenshaw lexus toronto ontario TRASH!!!

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-13, 05:22 PM
cokoaT
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Angry Kenshaw lexus toronto ontario TRASH!!!

hey guys i just got my car back from kenshaw lexus on st clair........i went in there for my cam gear rattling at start....an they kept it for about 2 weeks....an in the end of it all they said that was a normal sound an that theres nothing they can do(i recorded the sound an it happened right infront of me when we were testing it also)....an within that two weeks they charged me over 10 hours of diagnoses an THEY DID ABSOLUTLY NOTHING......MOST TRASH DEALERSHIP IN ALL OF TORONTO...an they said they are the first and longest lasting lexus dealer in canada....they dont know nothing about anything.....
Old 10-09-13, 08:09 PM
scENFORCER
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Thats why you never take anything not under warranty to a dealership. Ever.

Sorry to hear about your crappy experience..
Old 10-24-13, 11:28 AM
HDavidB
Driver School Candidate

A friend of mine had a few bad experiences with this dealer, the last straw for him to stop completely dealing with them was when they damaged his side skirts... even after he stated on the work order not to use a 2 post hoist !!

They did and cracked the skirts, after arguing they agreed to fix them and did a hack job on that too !
They did a wonderful job losing his business !!

This guy spends good money of his cars, ( I have a relative that is a Chrysler Tech ) It's sad how the dealers treat/pay their mechanics and body shop people.

It's ALL about the SALES $$$ no real money put into towards the service employees just the into the Service Invoices !!
Old 11-03-13, 03:04 PM
DocEyes
Rookie

That's too bad. I've had great sales and service from them. They put my JoeZ exhaust and an F Sport rear sway bar on my IS F this spring. They actually then delivered the stock exhaust system to my house in Niagara Falls no charge.
Old 11-04-13, 06:28 PM
rL-gT
Lead Lap

Received 111 Likes on 61 Posts

Originally Posted by cokoaT
hey guys i just got my car back from kenshaw lexus on st clair........i went in there for my cam gear rattling at start....an they kept it for about 2 weeks....an in the end of it all they said that was a normal sound an that theres nothing they can do(i recorded the sound an it happened right infront of me when we were testing it also)....an within that two weeks they charged me over 10 hours of diagnoses an THEY DID ABSOLUTLY NOTHING......MOST TRASH DEALERSHIP IN ALL OF TORONTO...an they said they are the first and longest lasting lexus dealer in canada....they dont know nothing about anything.....
Cause Im sure your small little review will sway the opinion of everyone that has had a pleasurable experience with them.

Simply due to the way you typed your experience makes it invalid in my books.

Originally Posted by HDavidB
A friend of mine had a few bad experiences with this dealer, the last straw for him to stop completely dealing with them was when they damaged his side skirts... even after he stated on the work order not to use a 2 post hoist !!

They did and cracked the skirts, after arguing they agreed to fix them and did a hack job on that too !
They did a wonderful job losing his business !!

This guy spends good money of his cars, ( I have a relative that is a Chrysler Tech ) It's sad how the dealers treat/pay their mechanics and body shop people.

It's ALL about the SALES $$$ no real money put into towards the service employees just the into the Service Invoices !!
They only got 2 Post lifts.. Would you rather them use their express rack to do the major service on your car. Im sure your front lip would love that.
Old 11-04-13, 07:26 PM
hesperion
Driver School Candidate

I had a pretty crappy experience there recently during the buying process. I walked around the showroom for about 15 minutes looking at the 2 models I was interested in (GS & ES) on a quiet weekday morning and not a soul approached me. I had to wave down a salesman who was refilling his coffee in order to get some attention. Damn right I felt slighted, and I was happy to give my money to Lexus Downtown when it came time to make my purchase.