Canada For events in Canada.

Audio shop in GTA

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-13, 06:16 PM
tekkie
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Audio shop in GTA

Can someone recommend a reputable car audio shop in the GTA? My friend wants to install an extra sub-woofer in his 06 GS300. Thanks in advance.
Old 06-04-13, 11:32 AM
reyoasian
Lexus Champion

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

I think Audio Heaven does it?
Old 06-04-13, 12:39 PM
tekkie
Pole Position

Originally Posted by reyoasian
I think Audio Heaven does it?
Thanks...I'll tell my friend to give them a try.
Old 06-05-13, 03:28 PM
Compthis
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tekkie
Thanks...I'll tell my friend to give them a try.
I know I'm gonna get flamed for what I'm about to say because people praise this scum bag but stay away from this shop. My brother went there to have an alarm starter installed, the unit was to be brand new. When the job was done the installer left the box in the back seat and on the box was written referb. Sure enough the unit had an issue and the owner was to replace the brain with a brand new one once it arrived. My brother confronted the owner (jeff) with the box and asked him about it. he responded "where did you get that" he said, my brother responded "it was left in my back seat" he responded. (Jeff) "do you want me to take that from you" he asked, my brother said "I think i'll hold onto it. My brother never got a call.......Jeff is as shady as they come...stay away from Audio Heaven.

Go to Mo at future shop at Warden and 7, the guy is the most honest, precise, fair and accurate tech you will ever meet. I've known him for over 12 years and has never given me a reason to question his work. Once you meet him you'll know what mean. Best of all you have the backing of Future shop, not some fly by night shop that rips off his customers.....I'd like to know how many others he's done this to.

Last edited by Compthis; 06-05-13 at 03:36 PM.
Old 06-05-13, 06:59 PM
tekkie
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Compthis
I know I'm gonna get flamed for what I'm about to say because people praise this scum bag but stay away from this shop. My brother went there to have an alarm starter installed, the unit was to be brand new. When the job was done the installer left the box in the back seat and on the box was written referb. Sure enough the unit had an issue and the owner was to replace the brain with a brand new one once it arrived. My brother confronted the owner (jeff) with the box and asked him about it. he responded "where did you get that" he said, my brother responded "it was left in my back seat" he responded. (Jeff) "do you want me to take that from you" he asked, my brother said "I think i'll hold onto it. My brother never got a call.......Jeff is as shady as they come...stay away from Audio Heaven.

Go to Mo at future shop at Warden and 7, the guy is the most honest, precise, fair and accurate tech you will ever meet. I've known him for over 12 years and has never given me a reason to question his work. Once you meet him you'll know what mean. Best of all you have the backing of Future shop, not some fly by night shop that rips off his customers.....I'd like to know how many others he's done this to.
Thanks so much. It's really hard to search for an honest shop (mechanical included) nowaday. in my experience I have to learn it the hard way most of the time. I will proceed with caution and definitely will see Mo at futureshop.
Old 06-07-13, 04:49 PM
elvisNGO
Driver School Candidate

Confirmed Jeff is shady as hell.

Had to go back a bunch of times to finally get my autostarter working properly. Every time a new excuse came up.
Old 06-09-13, 06:59 AM
azndriver
Driver

For Audio this guy is the shop that will take care of you, service and quality of work will not disappoint !

Carbox Industries
7 Harlech Court, Unit 2,
Thornhill, ON
L3T 6L5

Norb - (647) 403-4211