Canada For events in Canada.

sewell parts ship to canada

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-12, 12:24 AM
exiakira
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sewell parts ship to canada

hey everyone, i got a problem about buying parts from sewell ? i saw some people are saying ship to the city near the border, i'm just want to know how to do this ? because shipping to canada cost lots fees.

thanks.!!
Old 05-25-12, 05:22 AM
AK-47
Lexus Test Driver

TSB at point robert
Old 05-25-12, 10:48 AM
Sonic_RC
Racer

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

OP add a US address to your Paypal account and when you pay in sewell just select your US address.

Originally Posted by AK-47
TSB at point robert
I used to use TSB Shipping and for the most part they were pretty good but once I picked up a package and they kinda pissed me off so I switched. Now I use Point to Point. Its the first building on the right, right after the border crossing. You can sign up for free online just like TSB shipping but doesn't look so ghetto. They only charge you per package pick up usually only $3-5 per package depending on the size. All rates are on the website.

I'm actually really glad I switched companies because last Monday when I went down to Point Roberts, as soon as I crossed the border there was 3 lanes returning to Canada stretched all the way down to the Chevron. I was considering getting gas and some groceries before cross but not after I saw that line up LOL. And another time I was caught in a speed trap on Christmas Eve!! Cop was hiding at the AMPM gas station. I know that was my own fault but Point Roberts is so friggin' small. Who would have guessed a speed trap 500m from the border That was my second reason for signing up Point to Point
Old 05-26-12, 12:34 AM
exiakira
Rookie

Originally Posted by YaKuZa_GS
OP add a US address to your Paypal account and when you pay in sewell just select your US address.

I used to use TSB Shipping and for the most part they were pretty good but once I picked up a package and they kinda pissed me off so I switched. Now I use Point to Point. Its the first building on the right, right after the border crossing. You can sign up for free online just like TSB shipping but doesn't look so ghetto. They only charge you per package pick up usually only $3-5 per package depending on the size. All rates are on the website.

I'm actually really glad I switched companies because last Monday when I went down to Point Roberts, as soon as I crossed the border there was 3 lanes returning to Canada stretched all the way down to the Chevron. I was considering getting gas and some groceries before cross but not after I saw that line up LOL. And another time I was caught in a speed trap on Christmas Eve!! Cop was hiding at the AMPM gas station. I know that was my own fault but Point Roberts is so friggin' small. Who would have guessed a speed trap 500m from the border That was my second reason for signing up Point to Point
oh thanks man!! that helps alot !! thank you very much!!
Old 05-26-12, 04:37 PM
str8hust1a
Pole Position

hey man, you put in your country and postal code and under duty/taxes theres another option.. standard shipping. cost me $150 shipping for my gfx front lip, rear. hope that helps
Old 07-29-12, 06:37 PM
oem
Driver School Candidate

they ship by fed ex to Canada
Old 08-16-12, 09:02 PM
Arcadian
Intermediate

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

I've had zero problems with Sewell shipping. I was in a bind and paid the extra charge and got it in one day.
Old 08-17-12, 03:47 PM
jchong
Driver

I just ordered from L-tunedparts.com and they shipped USPS, cost $35.00 to ship to my door.
Old 08-22-12, 12:02 PM
Toronto350
Driver School Candidate

Placed a few orders through Sewell and they have been great. Ground shipping will add the following costs:

- 13% HST
- 6% Duty
- Brokerage fee of $20 - $75 depending on value.
- 2.5% of part value fee for Fedex to front you the tax / duty.
- $8 COD charge

With air shipping I believe that you only pay the HST - everything else is included.

Air takes about 2 days, Ground takes about 5 business days.