Canada For events in Canada.

WHeels trade?? ( vancouver )

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-09, 03:34 PM
L-S-D
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default WHeels trade?? ( vancouver )

i got a set of mint mrrs that i wanna trade or sell.. if anyones intrested lemme know what kinda wheels u got and well figure out some cash on my end or on your end

Last edited by L-S-D; 03-24-09 at 05:16 PM.
Old 03-24-09, 04:51 PM
Stormforge
executive matchup

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by L-S-D
i got a set of mint mrrs that i wanna trade or sell.. if anyones intrested lemme know what kinda wheels u got and well figure out some cash on my end or on your end
your wheels look alrite, why do you want to trade? bored of your wheels already???
Old 03-24-09, 05:14 PM
L-S-D
Lexus Champion

my wheels are pretty nice ive only had them for like litteraly 7 weeks.... but the stupid shop that orderd me them got me the wrong size... i wanted 9.5 rears and they got me 8.5 all around.. there still a 1 inch llip around but i wanted a more bigger rear lol ...
Old 03-24-09, 05:25 PM
Stormforge
executive matchup

my wheels are pretty nice ive only had them for like litteraly 7 weeks.... but the stupid shop that orderd me them got me the wrong size... i wanted 9.5 rears and they got me 8.5 all around.. there still a 1 inch llip around but i wanted a more bigger rear lol ...
you shoulda returned your wheels to the shop and get them to reorder the right ones...that kind of mistake should not happen!
Old 03-24-09, 05:29 PM
L-S-D
Lexus Champion

yeah unfortunatly i was so excited after a 2 month wait my wheels finnaly came in and they were installed and finished around 630 pm by then the sun went down and i jus had to take my car for a cruise...next morning i found out when i went outside to look at them that they were the wrong size rears ... called the shop and told me too late i drove it off the lot and there used now they cant return them

so buyers beware dont go to KXWHEELS in surrey those guys suck....had to learn the hard way lol
Old 03-24-09, 05:47 PM
Stormforge
executive matchup

yeah unfortunatly i was so excited after a 2 month wait my wheels finnaly came in and they were installed and finished around 630 pm by then the sun went down and i jus had to take my car for a cruise...next morning i found out when i went outside to look at them that they were the wrong size rears ... called the shop and told me too late i drove it off the lot and there used now they cant return them

so buyers beware dont go to KXWHEELS in surrey those guys suck....had to learn the hard way lol

damn, sorry to hear that