Body and Custom Shops in Van-City

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-08, 11:16 AM
Bercasio
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Body and Custom Shops in Van-City

Hello to my new B.C. Crew!!!,

I made the big change and just moved into Vancouver as of today, my Lexus LS400 is being shipped and arriving from Toronto(homeland) into B.C. terrritory in the next few weeks. Looking for a good reputable Body Shop that does high quality work with of coarse a good price. I have a Wald Executive Body Kit I did not have a chance to paint and install while in Toronto. Along with my Airrunners suspension, which both just landed this morning thanks to FedEx!!!....speaking about my Airrunners suspension, can anyone recommend a shop that has experience with this kind of install too...any recomendations is greatly appreciated! Time for the the West Coast Swing!!!
Old 10-31-08, 11:28 AM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

Welcome to Vancouver!

Unfortunately I can't help you with your question, I just wanted to say welcome

Are you going to come to our big big meet? (will your car be here that soon? Granted, you could come in a non-Lexus I suppose)
Old 10-31-08, 11:32 AM
Kaydee
Hacked CL to become a Mod

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

for Autobody work I would recommend either AK autosport (pricey) or Gord Rons, both in burnaby. As for your bags, there used to be this one shop that does this, but has since closed down...I'm still somewhat in touch with them, so I will ask him if he still wants to do it or if he can find another shop....but in the meantime, you can try either Garage 5 (custom/fab work) or SR auto group (higher end shop), both located in richmond. Talk to Justin (insomniac on here) he should know more about this than me.

I would love to see your car man, Wald kit is always a plus, and bags just put it over the top. If you can make our big meet next week that would be great, couple of bippu guys are going to be there.

Welcome to Vancouver > Toronto
Old 10-31-08, 12:46 PM
Stormforge
executive matchup

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Kaydee
for Autobody work I would recommend either AK autosport (pricey) or Gord Rons, both in burnaby. As for your bags, there used to be this one shop that does this, but has since closed down...I'm still somewhat in touch with them, so I will ask him if he still wants to do it or if he can find another shop....but in the meantime, you can try either Garage 5 (custom/fab work) or SR auto group (higher end shop), both located in richmond. Talk to Justin (insomniac on here) he should know more about this than me.

I would love to see your car man, Wald kit is always a plus, and bags just put it over the top. If you can make our big meet next week that would be great, couple of bippu guys are going to be there.

Welcome to Vancouver > Toronto
To add to Kaydee's comments...I recommend Don Dean (located in Burnaby). They have the best paint matching I've seen. Go and check their paint match and work, you'll be impressed.

As for SR Auto Group, contact Cyrus. Tell him Patrick recommended you to see him.
Old 10-31-08, 12:55 PM
SorrGwa
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Bismark, Autosense, Cosmos. this is where most of the high end cars go to. just take a peek at their parking lot or inside, ull get what i mean...
Old 10-31-08, 06:25 PM
Bercasio
Pole Position

thanks for the warm welcome, looking forward to meeting most of you soon! Where are your meetings held at? And thanks again for all your recommendations, it's greatly appreciated. Unfortunately if the meet is next week, I may not be able to show up in my LS400 as of yet. For now a beat up older model Mazda Protoge can make a special guest appearance...LMAO!!!