Canada For events in Canada.

Lexus Dealer In Vancouver BC

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-11, 02:54 AM
604hagarr
Driver School Candidate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I didn't have much luck w/ the N. Van location. I dealt w/ Tony first, however he wasn't good at returning calls or text. He did eventually said to me that he couldn't call me to give me bad news. which meant he didn't have the ***** to be honest.

After a few visits, Cody stepped in and pretty good.

One thing I noticed about N. Van was that the used 2010 RX 350 were all listed as "No Accidents", however when asked, all of them had claims on them.

No not exactly truthful...

We ended up buying our 2011 rx350 from Open Road Lexus in Richmond.

Bas was really helpful and was willing to make the price work for us.

so my recommendation is Richmond +1
Old 06-11-11, 08:57 AM
debbjer
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We just returned from our Lexus purchase in Vancouver. Called the Richmond dealership, they were very negative and insulting about probable trade-in value of my current car. Went to North Van. dealership - talked to Tony. He wasn't very interested or positive either....and offered a below normal trade-in value. Finally checked this forum - and saw Mario's name several times as a highly recommended salesperson. Took a drive over to see him the next morning.

We are SO GLAD that we went to Regency and talked to Mario. The entire experience was professional, smooth and easy. They gave us a reasonable trade value, discounted the price on their vehicle, and even included the first couple of service fees as part of the deal. We drove away with our brand new ES350 and a far better deal than we anticipated.

If anyone is considering a new Lexus - JUST GO SEE MARIO HERNANDEZ to begin with, and don't waste your valuable time or money trying to negotiate with arrogant sales staff elsewhere. Everyone in the dealership were above and beyond our expectations in regards to friendliness and professionalism. The only negative comment I have is the location is not as easy as the auto-malls. However, the positives far outweigh the location.

Mario is a true gentleman and there are no sales games. What you see is what you get. He does his very best to maximize the value of your trade-in and give you the best deal possible on the vehicle you want. Pretty simple....not sure why most dealerships don't get this concept!!
Old 10-21-14, 05:38 PM
metalicRED
Driver School Candidate

Default Victoria in the sunshine

Over here is sunny Victoria we only have one choice... and that is that. No comparing, only complaining when we are treated less that 100%. We shall see what we see? I am a very new 2010 RX350 Sport package owner (haven't even picked up my car yet!). Some electrical problems are being addressed and so far no one seems to have the ability to get my beauty into my driveway anytime soon. This and considering yesterday was L-day... fingers crossed on having if for Halloween.
Also- am concerned about the Laminated Acoustic windows replacement. All 2010 RX350 should have had this done early on.
Old 11-09-14, 12:17 PM
13UWISF
Driver School Candidate

Services in Openroad Richmond AND Port Moody Lexus have both been top notch with my experience.