Canada For events in Canada.

SPOTTED! In Vancouver...

Search this Thread

Old 07-10-08, 02:31 PM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by legomaniac
i'll grab a pic before i try to patch it up myself... need to get it in acceptable shape before the end of the month, i'm considering entering www.kumhosuperchallenge.com

david just showed me that ... i kinda want to enter too ... but i feel like an idiot doing a race w. stock suspension
Old 07-10-08, 03:57 PM
Kaydee
Hacked CL to become a Mod

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

someone drives a black sc430 that parks in the sfu rec parking lot...was waiting for her to move because I liek driving behind a lexus...she took her sweet time and put the top down..the roof that is
Old 07-10-08, 04:22 PM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

i want my convertable NOW!

i am so sick of school ... i have completely had enough academic fun for now ... i want to go make some serious money and have some serious fun
Old 07-10-08, 10:13 PM
legomaniac
Pole Position

Originally Posted by Faymester
david just showed me that ... i kinda want to enter too ... but i feel like an idiot doing a race w. stock suspension
i've been with vcmc for many years but haven't raced all that much... but any racing i've done is on a completely stock car. the cars are classified according to mods so in fact if you are partially mod'd (say intake and exhaust) it may be a bad thing because you'll be classified in a much faster class. i've done one event in my stock IS and it's a great experience.

i don't want to discourage you from going to auto-x but if it's you're first event i would suggest saving your money and going to a Closed Club or NCT event... new memberships cost $50 and include one free event (normally $25).
Old 07-11-08, 12:10 AM
Kaydee
Hacked CL to become a Mod

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

i want my convertable NOW!

i am so sick of school ... i have completely had enough academic fun for now ... i want to go make some serious money and have some serious fun
+1
I'm tired of getting academically owned year after year. Give me my degree already!!!
Old 07-12-08, 08:53 PM
UberNoob
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Kaydee
+1
I'm tired of getting academically owned year after year. Give me my degree already!!!
be patient young grasshoppa
the day will come

job hunting aint fun either
lol
Old 07-12-08, 10:52 PM
legomaniac
Pole Position

i believe i spotted faye at burlington coach today
Old 07-13-08, 12:19 AM
IS Girl
Driver School Candidate

saw a black 1IS L-tuned on robson st around 3:30pm, with IS Impression license frame in the back
Old 07-13-08, 03:02 PM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by legomaniac
i believe i spotted faye at burlington coach today
omg you totally did! ... we took my friends a4 and had a shopping day so my other friend could have an outfit for a party on a boat

you see that i chopped of all my hair again
Old 07-13-08, 03:05 PM
legomaniac
Pole Position

omg you totally did! ... we took my friends a4 and had a shopping day so my other friend could have an outfit for a party on a boat

you see that i chopped of all my hair again
haha i don't think i ever saw non-chopped off hair on you... i don't show up at meets often enuf :P
Old 07-13-08, 03:19 PM
MLee
Pole Position

Originally Posted by IS Girl
saw a black 1IS L-tuned on robson st around 3:30pm, with IS Impression license frame in the back
long time ago, i saw a silver 1IS L-tuned near science world, they look so nice! my fav bodykit
Old 07-14-08, 01:03 AM
IS Girl
Driver School Candidate

isn't that wat u got...??

btw...anyone going to that kumho challenge?
Old 07-14-08, 01:16 AM
MLee
Pole Position

mine is the replica of the L-Tuned, "Carson Tuned" genuine L-Tuned parts are rare, so the prices for them are really high, I think the L-Tuned front bumper goes for like $1000 used!!!

I would love to take the IS to autocross but I have really bad tires on and still haven't install the sways bar I got since like 2 months ago
Old 07-14-08, 09:26 AM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

^sounds like me ... i need new tires like now basically, windshield is STILL not fixed, & every time i think 'o i should do this mod' i get to busy to follow thru

lots of sightings this morning ... i felt like i was driving a bimmer i saw so many lexus around:
1IS blue w. chome rims @ deer lake parkway & gilpin
2IS white, grey, & black, SC430 grey, ES (what ever gen were on now) white all right of the SFU exit

and just for fun, i totally held my own against a new C350 AMG up the hill ... i dont think he knew what was happening
Old 07-14-08, 04:44 PM
legomaniac
Pole Position

i'm about 80% sure i'm going, i have a wedding to go to the night before...
early bird price ends tonight so if you are going, save $25 by signing up today.

i would like to stress you DO NOT need mods to go play. i'm totally stock and am still running the stock dunlop summers, of course i'm not saying i'm running at the top of the pack like this :P

this event is special and you have to tech (safety inspection) your car Friday night. normally you would tech your car the morning of the event. you also need to walk the course Friday night to learn it.

for those who haven't gone before, safety inspection involves checking that your wheels are on tight, all loose items in the cabin and trunk are removed, seatbelts work, brake/gas pedals spring back, battery is tight, no loose belts/hoses, tires have no cords showing/bulges, windshield has no cracks and helmet is of the current rating (M2000/Snell) - and you NEED to walk the course before you drive it.

Quick Reply: SPOTTED! In Vancouver...