Kaydee
Hacked CL to become a Mod

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

you got new rims?
Old 06-01-09, 02:27 PM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

nope & nope ... it's for the angle, I have a thought ... don't worry about it guys, you'll see soon enough.

I may have spotted IceIridium last night just after 8, getting off @ the 1st exit after the bridge into Surrey on hwy 1 ... or it was just some random blk 2IS haha.
Old 06-01-09, 11:54 PM
Stormforge
executive matchup

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Faymester
nope & nope ... it's for the angle, I have a thought ... don't worry about it guys, you'll see soon enough.
are you hinting something?
Old 06-02-09, 12:24 AM
IceIridium
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by Faymester
I may have spotted IceIridium last night just after 8, getting off @ the 1st exit after the bridge into Surrey on hwy 1 ... or it was just some random blk 2IS haha.
Sunday eve? Nope, not me.
Old 06-02-09, 07:44 PM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

Originally Posted by Stormforge
are you hinting something?
you bet I am ... it's a good angle ... for shoes and things, you know

Side note: why are the tags for this thread "400gs, lexus, tires" ... the lexus one I guess I understand, it's a lexus board so it's redundant but what evs. tires & 400gs makes like no sense, I'm sure we've mentioned them but like, not in that much depth.
Old 06-06-09, 11:29 AM
s300ae
Driver

spotted: Last night around 3am, second gen IS, in black, trying to race me on Frasier. I kept up for a bit, but realized i was followed by an unmarked RCMP Tahoe, i flashed my lights but you kept going. As I followed you, the truck cut me off and kept chasing you, mean while, i was chasing the truck. You got pulled over few minutes later after the 3 round-a-bout! That truck must have been supercharged, it kept up so well!
Old 06-06-09, 11:36 PM
scENFORCER
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I'm seeing lots of new SC's around, some modded, some not. Lots in downtown Vancouver and in Richmond. I guess cuz theyre so cheap now? Any you guys notice any new CL SC members specifically?
Old 06-07-09, 02:27 PM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

We haven't had a big enough meet for a lot of the new CLers to come out yet ... we should think about doing that.
Old 06-10-09, 09:44 AM
Stormforge
executive matchup

spotted sorrgwa (?) going westbound on 22nd near knight street, around 9:30 pm last night. i think it was him, lowered 2nd gen GS with kit (can't remember if there were aftermarket wheels or not)
Old 06-10-09, 08:35 PM
SorrGwa
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

HMM.... maybe, at around 9:30, i was close to queen E park. went to friends place to pick him up to go for coffee in richmond.

BUT

i know and have seen another white GS around town... usually u can tell its me cuz i like driving around with my yellow fogs on (cept when in richmond) and usually its because i cant tell if the yellow fogs are on because the GS never came with a fog light indicator on the instrument cluster, thus i just leave it in the "on" position on the light control arm.
Old 06-10-09, 08:42 PM
Stormforge
executive matchup

Originally Posted by SorrGwa
HMM.... maybe, at around 9:30, i was close to queen E park. went to friends place to pick him up to go for coffee in richmond.

BUT

i know and have seen another white GS around town... usually u can tell its me cuz i like driving around with my yellow fogs on (cept when in richmond) and usually its because i cant tell if the yellow fogs are on because the GS never came with a fog light indicator on the instrument cluster, thus i just leave it in the "on" position on the light control arm.

okay, maybe it was around 9:20ish? the white GS was definitely passed knight street going westbound. i do recall seeing yellow fogs now that you mentioned it, i think it's just regular yellow fogs but not yellow hid fogs. if you recall seeing a silver odyssey driving eastbound on 22nd, that was me.
Old 06-11-09, 10:09 AM
SorrGwa
Lexus Test Driver

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

yeah, i dont have hid fogs. they look nice and all, but i find them really annoyingly bright! fog lights/reflectors were never designed to light up a finite location such as headlights. so if flare and glare was an issue with stock halogen headlights, can u imagine how fog lights are? fog lights/reflectors were designed to scatter a wide angle at a very short distance.

it may have been me, easiest way to spot is the wing, i got the jp lip wing so its not as apparent as the oem big wing.

odyssey huh, haha O JAI! thats what i call them! my friend use to have a silver/gunmetal one, on bags. very comfy and roomy!
Old 06-13-09, 07:00 PM
Kaydee
Hacked CL to become a Mod

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

spotted quite a few nice Lexuses this weekend...most notable were Skeenaboy's white SC400 on Robson and a White GS with a vertex kit and black rims outside Hapa

Quick Reply: SPOTTED! In Vancouver...