Canada For events in Canada.

Good Lexus shops in the GTA?

Old 06-22-07, 08:11 AM
BennySC400
Rookie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Good Lexus shops in the GTA?

Hey guys,

I'm from Toronto, and I'm looking for some good reliable Lexus shops in the GTA. I remember a while back there was a thread about some guy who's shop is in Oakville. People were saying he's really good and he knows his ****. Does anyone know who I'm talking about? Please post the name and any other info. Please also post other good shops around the GTA.

Thanks!
Old 06-22-07, 07:27 PM
boosted-gs
Pole Position

i believe the guy you are talking about is basil....i actually just found a new shop it is called bullock city their web address is bullockcity.com check it out they are pretty cheap..
Old 06-22-07, 07:57 PM
leemer
10th Gear

Thanks for posting this - this is useful - always like to support the entrepreneurs assuming they know what they are doing and looks like they have the training background -
Old 06-23-07, 12:07 AM
skperformance
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

What are you looking to do performance or maintenance?
I use Bullock also for my cars maintenance.
Old 06-23-07, 12:52 PM
leemer
10th Gear

Default Service GTA - Elements of Both performance and maintenance

Probably elements of both for me although I don't think there are many performance improvements in the GS hybrid that don't involve risk - so hope to check Pur auto. next sat. for ideas & thoughts
Bottom Line - Don Valley LT is a bit far for me to go, and is a little slow for my liking (plus I feel like a number amongst their "thousands of sales")
Brimell Toyota is an excellent Service shop although I will have to bring a Lexus filter there for my first oil change - car is under warranty so DV LT would do that stuff
As for Audio, I would not let anyone touch my car other than Sound FX autosound at Dufferin and Dupont - those guys have got the customer service and experience model nailed
Old 06-23-07, 07:02 PM
Hameed
EV ftw!!!

Received 196 Likes on 109 Posts

Originally Posted by BennySC400
Hey guys,

I'm from Toronto, and I'm looking for some good reliable Lexus shops in the GTA. I remember a while back there was a thread about some guy who's shop is in Oakville. People were saying he's really good and he knows his ****. Does anyone know who I'm talking about? Please post the name and any other info. Please also post other good shops around the GTA.

Thanks!
The shop in Oakville is:

AG Fine Cars
Tel: 905-901-0167

2172 Wyecroft road, Oakville

Adam Golaszewski

He has worked on Lexus cars for over 10 years and up until he opened his shop in Oakville, he worked at Erin Mills Lexus. He knows Lexus cars inside out. If you do go and see him, tell him I recommended him to you. I doubt you or I will get a reduced price on service, but it's always good to mention how you found him.
Old 07-19-07, 03:16 PM
LexusRules
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

If you are at all interested i've been around Lexuses since 1998 and a lot of the older members on this board will remember us.

I'm actually just back on the board because I am letting the old dudes know I'm going to be running a Speed World Challenge race in a good friends IS300! Anyhow, saw this thread and thought I would reccomend my shop that I started just over a year ago.

We would be happy to service any performance oriented Lexus, infact contact us about general maintenance as well if you would like, I have a real soft spot for these cars and have ever since I can remember.

Check out our website anyhow and feel free to email me with any questions.

www.SG-Motorsport.com

sanis@sg-motorsport.com

Thanks guys and all the best, Hameed good to see you still around man

Sasha Anis