Canada For events in Canada.

GVRD: Informal meet?

Search this Thread

Old 04-04-07, 12:28 AM
Faymester
Lexus Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok so i went to the auto show today ... my opinion:

not as good as last yr ... last yr there were lambos, ferraris, mazzis, AND concepts ... this yr, none of that ... there was ONE austin, and a supercharged jag [yay] ... caddie had a full Vseries line (which, if you know me, u know my love for the Vseries) ... but overall, nothing that gear heads dont already know about ... ergo, not impressive

as for the Lex Lounge: i was kinda expecting a lounge like @ our dealerships/service centres ... so i wansnt terribly impressed, but having said that i didnt c any other luxury car dealership offering anything exclusive ... ... ... [bmw had seating, but ANYone could sit there]

ok so thats my opinion after margarita monday @ earls
Old 04-10-07, 11:20 AM
legomaniac
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

so i finally saw the show yesterday evening... pretty much like everyone else said... not much to see really... the concourse was probly more interesting w/ various products and even at that, not so great...

decided to take advantage of the lounged and had a drink and a biscotti haha... it's not much but it's nice after a long walk through the show =P

surprisingly i was most impressed at the ability to sit in the A8L they had there... nice... particularly the Bang & Olufsen stereo system... bringing new level of 'bling' to stereos... if you didn't see it, every speaker in the car had a brushed metal screen so you could see where they all were... may be gawdy to some... the funny part is that this meant the center channel looked like a UFO chasing you in the rearview mirror hahahah