Canada For events in Canada.

Pugeot Sound Toyota Owners Club - Forum Now Up!

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-04, 01:24 PM
AWDios
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Puget Sound Toyota Owners Club - Forum Now Up!

Posted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 3:03 pm Post subject: Puget Sound Toyota Owners Club - Forum Now Up

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As some of you may know I've been working on getting a forum up, to centralize the Toyota owners community in the Puget Sound area.

The point is to provide a centralized location for Toyota, Lexus and Scion owners to have a strong community.

The goal is to provide larger opportunities for Meets, race events, and hopefully discounts at on line vendors, local dealerships and shops.

Meets will be more organized because we won't have to post on 25+ forums in order to inform everyone. People can just check here and use this forum to RSVP.

If everyone could take a moment to go to www.pstoc.com and register so we can make sure this community thrives and doesn't flop it would be much appreciated.

Please feel free to leave suggestions on what you think we can do to make this work better, and thank you for your support.

Last edited by AWDios; 12-29-04 at 10:00 AM.
Old 12-29-04, 10:00 AM
AWDios
Driver School Candidate

To anyone that is having trouble activating your account, you just need to remove /forum from the URL link that was sent to you. If you have any other questions e-mail me at rogerc@fnsnet.com
Old 12-30-04, 09:26 AM
AWDios
Driver School Candidate

I manually activated all accounts, so anyone that was having problems should be ok now.