Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

Freddyearl.... Bad seller!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-16-08, 09:12 PM
luckster
Driver School Candidate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Freddyearl.... Bad seller!!!!

THIS GUY IS A RIP OFF!!!! HE SOLD ME SOME AMPS AND NEVER SHIPPED THEM + DOES NOT COMMUNICATE ABOUT SITUATION.....BEWARE OF THIS GUY "FREDDYEARL"

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/mob...ted-in-dc.html
Old 12-16-08, 10:38 PM
vietdeluxx
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dang, sorry to hear. Did you paypal? If so, get your $$$ back!
Old 12-16-08, 10:45 PM
ElitistK
Lexus Champion

he's trying to sell his car on the forum as well

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/lex...4-995-a-3.html
Old 12-17-08, 05:42 AM
FreddyEarl
Rookie

He changed his mind about purchasing the amps after I spent $40.25 to ship them to him the first time and I was willing to spend another $41.75 to ship them again.

My car has full documentation of all the service through Lexus for the first 13yrs minor and major and $7,000 in receipts for work surrounding the 2jzgte project I could also contact TigerJapan in Canada for a additional $3500 for the Aristo front clip receipt. I also have the title in hand for the car. I'm selling because I joined the military and will be in TX for over a year for Basic and Tech school it may go into 2 years for Officer training and USAF community college classes that I have to take.
Old 12-17-08, 06:27 PM
luckster
Driver School Candidate

Default Oh "wow"

It took for me to post a feedback thread in order for him to respond....WOW, thats kinda funny dont you think? well after waiting several weeks(with no word on package)and waiting anxiously for a package to arrive... i gave up and purchased some other amps(can you blame me?)Luckily, i did go through paypal and they cant even get a refund from him..... so i guess i have to dispute this with my bank(another loooooong waiting processs) through all this trouble, in the end is just a bunch of wasted time!!!!

P.S. thanks for the replie "freddyearl"
i thought you were still on a long vacation or something...
Old 12-17-08, 06:33 PM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,119 Likes on 1,293 Posts

It's not "funny", I pmd him to respond just like I do with every negative feedback that gets posted.

Freddy, so what is the disposition of the amps. If he decided not to buy them, do you have the amps and have his money as well?

Other members not involved in this sale, I strongly caution you to read the 'peanut gallery' rules at the top of this forum.
Old 12-17-08, 11:29 PM
luckster
Driver School Candidate

Default Amps

I thought this was a forum society of trust and all i want is to receive what i've purchased in good working condition or a refund.... it seems like im getting nothing but im in a "lose lose" situation.... so "freddyearl" if you are reading this.Forget that i purchased some other amps, Just send me those amps like you said or please refund me what i paid already.

I wanna thank everyone for trying to help me out with my situation
Old 12-18-08, 06:23 AM
FreddyEarl
Rookie

I will ship them out again this time with a tracking number. I still don't understand why they was shipped back to me in the first place after spending $40.25 The post office told me that you must have not accepted the delivery. I was out of town for the holidays. I will purchase a Sprint wireless for my laptop inorder to follow-up on the tracking number while I am out of town for this transaction. I hope you enjoy these amps they are awesome nonetheless... Happy Holidays!
Old 12-18-08, 10:34 AM
olddog
Pole Position

i would like to give props to both of u guys for stepping forward and resolving this amicably......no matter the cause or reason for the misunderstanding , its how u go about resolving it that shows how dependable/decent or honest u are.
thumbs up..
Old 12-29-08, 10:33 PM
luckster
Driver School Candidate

Default Bad seller "freddyearl"

ONCE AGAIN,I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO GET A REFUND or MY ITEM I PURCHASED ABOUT A MONTH AND AHALF AGO.BUT ITS BACK TO PLAYING THIS GAME AGAIN,WELL LONG STORY SHORT.....I PURCHASED 3 AMPS NOV.14 OR 15TH AND NO WORD OF AMPS FOR ABOUT A MONTH. I POSTED A FEEDBACK HERE AND HE OFFERD TO SHIP AMPS. TURNS OUT HE DOES NOT WANT TO SHIP THE AMPS ANYMORE AND SAYS HE WILL REFUND ME,NOW HE WONT RESPOND AT ALL! SO I ADVISE TO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS GUY!!!
Old 02-09-09, 11:04 PM
luckster
Driver School Candidate

Default "FREDDYEARL" is a THIEF!!!!

its been since mid-novmber 2008 that i purchased some amps from this guy and still no item shipped or no refund.... and he doesnt even respond to my messages But he still manages to make posts on threads and try to sell his car and etc, etc..... this guy does not belong HERE on clublexus..... I didnt wanna take it to this level but F@#$ that freddyearl !!!!

Last edited by luckster; 02-09-09 at 11:06 PM. Reason: mistype