Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

Re: AHMAD3051 Kinda Flaky Seller

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-08, 12:40 PM
DanozLS430
Intermediate

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
Default Re: AHMAD3051 Kinda Flaky Seller

I just bought a used Master Cylinder from him as he advertised in the CL classified in the GS300 section and eBay as well. I chose to pay using eBay so I can get insurance from Paypal. He quoted me first $195 shipped then changed it to $155 + $49 shipping = $204 which he wanted me to pay for his ebay fees as well. I did and paid through paypal on the agreement to send by USPS Priority Mail. Now he is saying the Master Cylinder weighs 50 pounds to ship and needs more money. His shipping fees were $49 and now he want an additional $30 due to the item being weighed at 50 pounds. I calculated a 25 pound part to be shipped by USPS Priority Mail to Hawaii and it came out to $40.45 or so. It hard to believe the brake master cylinder weighs 50 lbs unless there are other parts not mentioned. He also does not provide any photos as he said he does not have any access to a camera. Then later he said the parts are still on the car and needs to pay someone $40 to remove. Too many red flags. How much does this thing weigh and what are the estimated dimensions? It's a good deal but not when the prices keep on increasing as you pay. Here is the eBay link http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...3AIT&viewitem= I ended up getting a Paypal refund which he did quickly and also wrote "good luck finding a master cylinder for less then $204 especially since it retails for $2700 lol" to spite me. His ebay name is stuff4sale112 and sells many auto parts from cars to be junked. I am not saying that he is a crook, but just watch out when dealing with these kinds of sellers. Too Many RED FLAGS!

Thanks, DanozLS430.....
Old 12-17-08, 01:07 PM
maintrain
Pole Position

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

My car is at my local lexus dealer to have door lock actuators installed I purchased from him and they are telling me that the part he sent me for the rear door is for the DRIVER side rear not the PASSENGER side rear door. I still have to pay for the labor cost of them disassembling and reassembling the rear passenger to re-install the old, non-working part, not to mention still having the expense of obtaining the correct part and paying labor AGAIN to have it installed. I'm sure I mentioned in my paypal payment comment what I needed the drivers side. At the very least, I need to correct part plus the cost of labor I'm having to pay the dealer for having to disassemble and reassemble my rear door at a cost of $144.00!
Old 12-19-08, 07:52 AM
olddog
Pole Position

anyone have any luck with this guy. i sent him payment for some sensors but he wont respond to my messgaes even though he logs on everyday and is even online now.
i havent recieved the items, no refund, no message.
i also noticed his thread in the classifieds was removed.
anyone has an update?

olddog
Old 12-22-08, 11:45 AM
PushinLEX
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

i got my refund back from him via paypal. i won't comment on the particular transaction.

but he gave me his word that if i was not happy with the product, he would issue me a full refund. shipping was no problem and he sent me a tracking #. he kept his word, so i don't have anything particularily bad to say.

Chris
Old 12-22-08, 11:49 AM
maintrain
Pole Position

Originally Posted by PushinLEX
i got my refund back from him via paypal. i won't comment on the particular transaction.

but he gave me his word that if i was not happy with the product, he would issue me a full refund. shipping was no problem and he sent me a tracking #. he kept his word, so i don't have anything particularily bad to say.

Chris
I'm still working towards a resolution similar to yours. Hopefully he will keep his word with me as well. More updates to follow
Old 12-29-08, 12:56 PM
maintrain
Pole Position

I have finally resolved my issue with this seller. Hopefully others will be able to get there issues resolved.
Old 12-29-08, 06:34 PM
maintrain
Pole Position

Default ***********update*************

Well folks it seems that this situation is not over yet. Here is email history with this guy within the last 20 minutes....

Throughout this entire process I have been understanding. I just shipped your other actuator back today and provided you with a tracking number via fedex. I have no reason to cheat you, plus I'm the one that's inconvenienced! It's awfully coincidental that you ask me to close the paypal dispute BEFORE informing me that you sent me the wrong part AGAIN. If I send you the part, I have nothing to protect myself from never hearing from you again. If you want it back, send me my refund and I will ship it first thing in the in the morning and provide you a tracking number just as I did today.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: mjtq45@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: door locck actuator
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 19:24:38 -0700

i feel more comfortable if you send the actuator back first

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: stuff4sale112@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 21:21:13 -0500

I will ship it back once you refund me the money. I'm also having to eat the shipping cost on both of these shippments. Just send me the money so this can be over with.

To: mjtq45@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 17:53:49 -0700

the guy who bought the other actuator said the one i sent him is wrong one which means the one i sent you is also the wrong one.

man i know this has become such a big hassle and i am sorry but the actuator look all the same.

so please dont install this one send it back once again and i will just send you the $125 back

sorry again