Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

sTcT300 Terrible buyer

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-08, 11:02 PM
tonyc9928
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sTcT300 Terrible buyer

sTcT300 is a terrible buyer.
sold my ac pump to him. BIG MISTAKE!

https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=379505
Old 10-12-08, 08:18 AM
tonyc9928
Driver

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

He only contacted me thru pm and personal email.
This is a $10 part and $18 shipped. Yeah, $28 for a good used A/C pump. SHIPPED!
I sent the pump the next morning after he paid for the pump, and pm'd him to let him know it is on it's way. 4 days later he emails me wondering why he has not got it yet.
I replied that I sent it, but it has not been long enough for it to get there.
He replies that if he does not get it Soon that he is going to file a Paypal claim on me.
I reasurred him that I sent it, parcel post, and that threatening me with a claim is only going to make me think he's a d**k, and to be patient. I am not in control of the mail. And if he does not have it in 2 weeks from the sent date that I will refund his money.
He replies that he does not care if I think that or not, with a Few Choice curse words thrown in there. 4 more emails over the next 5 days, and then a paypal claim.

I responded to every email, reassuring him that I sent it and it will be there. And that I am not out to burn anyone. Especially for $10. Come On!
Maybe it really didn't get there?? Or maybe it did and he just didn't like it. Or maybe he just ripped me off??
Either way I refunded All his money. Even the shipping.
Now I know, If something shipped does not get delivered it will be returned to the sender. Isn't that the reason for the return address? It has been plenty long enough for it to get there and returned to me if there is a problem. I have not recieved it back.
If anyone is thinking of selling to this gay. PM me first and I will forward all the nasty emails from him to you and you can see what to expect.

tc