Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

1SickSC=bad seller

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-08, 03:12 PM
2jzlex
Lexus Test Driver

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default 1SickSC=bad seller

Heres the deal, I posted a WTB thread wanting a center console from an SC4/3. I was going to use it for a custom center console I was doing. with a carputer setup. 1SickSC PMed me with an offer to trade a dual gauge pod and boost guage for a center console he had.

This was 8-8-08, a day or two after I posted the WTB thread.
Originally Posted by 1SickSC
i got one, its good condition with no cracks, im looking for a boost gauge and pod, let me know
This was later that day.
the condition of the center console is good, there are no cracks and it is tan in color, it came off of a 95 sc300 when i replaced all my interior with black.

A straight trade sounds good, let mek now how you want to do this. thanks
I sent it out on the 13th and I know that it was delivered. I was out of contact with him until 8-30-08, after sending him 3 seperate PM's, when I recieved this:

Hey man, i am sooo sorry about this, i had to leave the country on a short notice, i told my friend to ship it out for me but i dont know if he did, again i am VERY sorry, i never screwed anyone over and i do not intend to do so this time as well. I wont be back until the 11th of september, i am very sorry, if you want i can send you money instead. Ill call my friend and find out what the **** is wrong with him. Again i am SOOOo sorry, i cannot ask you to understand but i really dont think my friend is taking this seriously enough. What is your number? i will call you from where i am to explain things, sorry sorry sorry.
So I a little faith was restored but to no avail. I was not contacted again until the 9-13-08:

Hey man, im sorry for all this wait, i just got back from my trip, let me know if you want the money or the console, my friend was busy with is school stuff (first week of shool) so i couldnt tell him to do anything else. Let me know asap, again im really sorry.
Then he sent this later on that night:

Got it, ill have it sent out tomorrow or latest monday morning (if no post office open tomorrow).

Ill keep you updated with the tracking number
I still have yet to recieve the console from him. I understand that his life does not revolve around a center console but this is absolutely ridiculous.
Old 09-19-08, 05:01 PM
FormosaSC
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Im sorry this happened, i dont have an excuse for myself really, i went on a trip for 3 weeks and i told a friend of mine to ship the package. i had the package boxed and wrapped for him so he can just drop it off. My friend turned out forgot about this and never shipped it. I didnt know about this until 2jzlex sent a few pms to me, being out of country, i dont check my cl pms as often as i did.

Anyways as soon as i found out what's going on, i told my friend to ship it, but he didnt do it once again because he was busy with the first week of school. I didnt want to keep nagging him so i decided to take care of it when i come back from my trip.

Once i came back from my trip, i was swamped with all the bills, the insurance renewal, and my school stuff that i had to take care of. Again it's not any of 2jzlex's problem, it's mine, i understand why he is upset and i am very sorry for dragging this on for so long, i usually dont do this, but then again i dont go on a trip everyday.

Im really sorry for taking this long, i am sending you the money as soon as you give me your paypal address. My friend end up sending the package as well since the package was at his place i told him to just get it done. I will send the money to you anyways.

Again im sorry, i hope your future transactions on CL will be as smooth as possible.
Old 09-22-08, 10:36 AM
2jzlex
Lexus Test Driver

I recieved the money sent via paypal. However, I still have not got the console that has claimed to be sent. If I recieve it, I have promised to refund 1SickSC's payment. But I'd be surprised if it showed up in the mail to be honest. I believe 1SickSC's story. I don't believe his life should revolve around a center console out of a car either, but at the same time it took over a month for me to get the item that was traded for. So no harm no foul in the end whether I recieve the console or not.

Jon
Old 10-06-08, 06:27 PM
2jzlex
Lexus Test Driver

Just to give some closure to this, I never recieved the console that he claimed to have sent.

Last edited by 2jzlex; 10-22-08 at 11:16 AM.