Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

Griffin400 = BAD SELLER

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-08, 12:58 PM
1GStoEnvy
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down Griffin400 = BAD SELLER

ok, so i bought/paid for the JIC coilovers from him (Griffin400) on the 7/11/08 and he told me that he would take them off that weekend and ship them out to me on monday (7/14/08), which didn't happened. then he told me it would ship out the next day 7/15/08, when i had asked him if it had shipped out yet on the 15th.... he didn't reply to me until the 16th to tell me that

"Sorry i havent been on the ball.

Been real busy at work. I have then ready for shipping and will get you a tracking number by tomorrow when they go out."

on the 17th i still didn't get a tracking # from him or a reply. so i told him to refund my money and i'll go else where to buy my product if i don't get a tracking # by the end of the day, then on the 18th he said
"Sorry for the very LONG delay. Has a very busy week at work and trying my best to tie up all loose ends."
so now after i received the JIC's the spanner wrenches wasn't in the package. so i PM'd him back about it and he said sorry he was in a hurry to ship them out and he forgot to include them in the package. he said the he would ship them out to me on the 25th, now its been 9 business days and i still haven't seen anything in the mail or received any PM's from him regarding this package or if it's even being sent out yet....

i've tried to PM him but his inbox is full and it won't let me PM him. i've checked his profile and the last time he was sign in was this morning (8/07/2008 @ 4:54am pacific time)

P.S.
any one that can contact him please let him know that i'm looking for him

-thanks in advance

john