Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

Kensolo = Bad Buyer

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-08, 10:09 AM
Lamchop21
Pole Position

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Kensolo = Bad Buyer

He purchased a 9006 Philips bulb off of me. He has had it on his car now for about 3 weeks and I have received no payment. The deal was that he would mail me a check once I shipped it out so I knew the exact cost of shipping. Like I said, he has had the bulb for 3 weeks and I still have no money. He has complained to me that the bulb doesn't match, and I told him the even though he's used the BRAND NEW bulb for 3 weeks, I will still take it back and he won't have to pay for it unless it's not in good shape. That was sent a week ago and I have not heard back from him. He takes forever to respond to PM's and obviously isn't prompt when it comes to paying. He's told me multiple times that the check was in the mail, and I waited patiently for the check that never came. Very frustrating and I hate when someone doesn't live up to there end of a bargain. What makes the whole situation worse is that I know he's avoiding me. He's been on CL recently and hasn't responded to any of my recent PM's.

Last edited by Lamchop21; 08-07-08 at 10:39 AM.
Old 08-07-08, 11:32 AM
upstateGS4
Lexus Champion

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

this sucks... but seriously? lesson learned. NEVER send anything out without getting payment in full first, even if it means wasting a trip to the shipper to find out cost before you actually let it go, or having to guess and round shipping to something reasonable you both agree on. im not taking sides one way or the other, i dunno if this dude scammed you, but this is like one of the oldest tricks in the book... i mean, "ill pay you after you send it out"?! i understand you were trying to have faith in fellow CL'ers and all that happy horse****, but you should know better. my advice to you for future sales (besides not sending things out before you're even paid for them lol) is not to accept checks. paypal only. the fees are worth the amount of aggravation you dont have to deal with in the long run. and if they are going to use a paypal "e-check" you wait for that to clear before you send anything out just like a paper one... because people will do that type of bs too, send you an e-check, ask you to send the stuff now since you "have payment" and itll "definitely clear"... yeah, then 5 days later they have your parts and you have a canceled e-check due to insufficient funds.. no good man. hope you guys resolve this situation.