Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

fireballsgs400 = bad headach

Search this Thread

Old 02-14-08, 10:51 AM
sinistervr
Lead Lap

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default fireballsgs400 = bad headach

i bougth his l-tuned grill back in november..
https://www.clublexus.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=316841
took well over a month to recieve and when i did i was missing the pieces to install it, i had shipped him my factory grill in good faith as i was told i would be getting some money back from him taking so long as well as him shipping out all the pieces of the grill that were missing..
long story short i had to get another factory grill for now untill i can source the pieces for installing the grill..
in my opinion just dont do buisness with bryan as he really just dosnt care..
Old 02-14-08, 11:26 PM
400DGRZ
Lexus Champion

Received 14 Likes on 6 Posts

I'm not gonna say he's a bad person like some others have in other threads because I don't know his situation, but their were some problems overall in my buying experience with him.

Bottom line for me is that he DID refund my money.
Old 02-15-08, 06:45 AM
fireballs gs400
Lexus Champion

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default mailed it

I messaged you about the plate, I mailed it twice. Mike and Josh and your piece all went out the second time at the same time. I know they received his early this week. I have no idea why it is taking it so long to get to florida, I have checked my box as well to see if it was returned again. I didn't even realize you were suppose to get the plate when I mailed the grill, and after we realized it together, I mailed it. Keep me informed about the item when it gets there. And I do care, selling all these parts wasn't the easiest, and why would I not send it, you need it to get the grill on. I have been in contact with you and never given you the brush off.

Last edited by fireballs gs400; 02-15-08 at 06:50 AM.
Old 02-18-08, 12:08 PM
sinistervr
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by fireballs gs400
I messaged you about the plate, I mailed it twice. Mike and Josh and your piece all went out the second time at the same time. I know they received his early this week. I have no idea why it is taking it so long to get to florida, I have checked my box as well to see if it was returned again. I didn't even realize you were suppose to get the plate when I mailed the grill, and after we realized it together, I mailed it. Keep me informed about the item when it gets there. And I do care, selling all these parts wasn't the easiest, and why would I not send it, you need it to get the grill on. I have been in contact with you and never given you the brush off.
its now the 18th and i know there is no mail today but i still dont have the pieces

Last edited by sinistervr; 02-19-08 at 10:23 AM. Reason: spelling ownz me
Old 03-20-08, 02:11 PM
sinistervr
Lead Lap

just an update, still waiting on a partial refund.. he originally seemed to really be helping with the situation, now he has not answered any pms and still has not refunded any money
Old 03-30-08, 12:37 AM
mikevanle
Lexus Test Driver

Originally Posted by sinistervr
just an update, still waiting on a partial refund.. he originally seemed to really be helping with the situation, now he has not answered any pms and still has not refunded any money
May I ask whether you have any potential update? I see that he hasn't logged in since 3/5. I may have his contact number if he still is avoiding you (he has yet to pick up when I call so I can't confirm whether the number he gave me is true).
Old 04-07-08, 10:45 AM
sinistervr
Lead Lap

Originally Posted by mikevanle
May I ask whether you have any potential update? I see that he hasn't logged in since 3/5. I may have his contact number if he still is avoiding you (he has yet to pick up when I call so I can't confirm whether the number he gave me is true).
as for an update he has still to answer me back, he has not refunded any money or made any kind of contact.. i had to purchase the screws and plate out side of his transaction.. i feel like i got taken advantage of and will not be doing anymore transactions with him
Old 04-12-08, 09:40 AM
hurricane
Lead Lap

unfortunately i had a terrible time with bryan also .. didnt get my parts till months later and not everything that was promised was included ... buyer beware i must say..
Old 04-12-08, 09:42 AM
hurricane
Lead Lap

it was so bad that he sent me a rear bumper and actually had loose dirt inside the box rolling around and rolling around in the bumper.. pretty bad experience