Buyer / Seller Feedback Forum The feedback forum is where you can post both good and bad experiences with members whom you've dealt with in our ClubLexus Marketplace classifieds forum. Please read rules before posting here!

Calling out : ROO the crook / Do not deal with Fetch! more inside

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-07, 03:50 AM
ant1k
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by roo
This is my last input on this.

It all comes down to this....I got into business with the wrong person, they screwed me (and the customers) big time. I had an obligation to put forth my best effort to right things when that person wanted to shut things down. I believe I did the right thing by taking over the company and giving it my best shot. I'm out more money and time than anyone at this point because of it. If that makes me an evil person, so be it.
so why arent you taking that guy to court? or at least give us his info and a paper trail to him to we can take him to court. so we may get at least some if not all of our money back. so did someone take over fetchvip? so that someone owes all of us then ? you mentioned in someones email that the new owners were supposed to contact all of us and straighten this out, what happened to that? i just want this resolved peacefully and the people who committed the wrong doings to face the courts for what they did. because(im not blamming you now) some one ran away with alot of our money and spent it on whatever and we are left with nothing. are we to just sit here and do nothing?

Last edited by ant1k; 05-11-07 at 04:03 AM.
Old 05-11-07, 04:02 AM
CleanCL
Lead Lap

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

to summarize what roo is saying:
"my business got screwed, i tried to fix it, but i can't because i have already lost too much money. any remaining issues i take no responsibility for so i am sorry to say you will not be getting a refund or the product you ordered."

correct me if i'm wrong.
Old 05-11-07, 04:18 AM
bigmalik00
Lexus Champion

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

wow, this doesn't look to good....call it what you want ... I will be an EBAY man till I die! No JDM for me... I am fine. I feel for all of the people Roo dissed.
Old 05-11-07, 04:30 AM
plex
1UZFE/2JZGTE

Received 75 Likes on 58 Posts

Roo the point is Xotic SC paid for product which was not delivered no matter which way you twist it he got screwed. And now that legal action is being taken you'll realize the seriousness of the situation.
Old 05-11-07, 05:37 AM
SC400TT
Lexus Champion

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Unless Roo was set up as a very specific type of corporation, everybody can still go after him personally...I recommend you contact your lawyers, and go after him ASAP...

Ryan
Old 05-11-07, 07:52 AM
DaveGS4
Forum Administrator

Received 2,127 Likes on 1,297 Posts

Members,

I have removed several physical threats and posts with personal information from this thread and am closing it. If the original poster or other impacted parties has substantive updates about resolution please PM me and I will either post the update or briefly open so you can add to it.

As this issue involves allegedly stolen funds from several of our members and the possibility of additional problems with other members, I am making an exception to our 'feedback forum' guidelines and posting this thread there.

If any of these sales from Roo / Fetch VIP took place via private message soliciation from him on our Club Lexus forum, please notify me immediately via PM. There have been prior issues with solicitation and advertising, and formal warnings issued.

=======================================
Roo,

I will also take PM updates from you should you make progress on resolving these issues. I found this page on your website, I assume you wrote it. Let's hope you can make these words about integrity true.

http://www.***************/history.html
Foundation

Fetch Label was founded in 2006 on three main principles. Friendship, quality and Integrity. From the original two partners, it has grown to encompass a network of friends, each contributing his/her talents to the mix.

Integrity

With technology comes great possibilites and great responsibility. As each year passes, more advancements are made, more opprotunities are created, and potentials are increased. All of this, of course, is meaningless unless the individuals undertaking these ventures have the morals and integrity to see things through. Honesty, trust, and reliabilty form the base of every action we make. We take great pride in the integrity of each and every one of the members of Fetch Label.

Last edited by DaveGS4; 05-11-07 at 08:13 AM.